Does midface ratio even matter lmao?

that's not what I said lmao. for barret specifically if he had an 1:1 ratio he would look worse. cause he would need to get that by either shortening his IPD or lengthening his midface
cus barret has a wide skull so more than 1:1 is ideal

Yes it matters alot. And there is a noticeable difference between 0.95 to 1.0

Yes it matters alot. And there is a noticeable difference between 0.95 to 1.0
what is the ideal mf ratio do u think
show some pics i wna see

Right.

My MFR is 0.95 but my fWHR subhuman at 1.67

Just goes to show MFR doesn’t mean anything
1.67??? thats so crazy hold up tf how old r u cus fwhr changes a lot through puberty

I also have a fwhr in the high 1,60s and low 1,70s range. with 0,9 midface ratio. over

Late 20s. Is it supposed to change past puberty too?
changes till 30 but ur face was much narrower im assuming when u were during puberty (unless bloated ofc)

changes till 30 but ur face was much narrower im assuming when u were during puberty (unless bloated ofc)
Wait nevermind I measured again and it’s 1.75. Got something mixed up.

Hopefully it widens a bit more til 30 somehow so I get to 1.8

yeah thats true it was way narrower. but still very bad

Wait nevermind I measured again and it’s 1.75. Got something mixed up.

Hopefully it widens a bit more til 30 somehow so I get to 1.8
did u meausre irl infront of mirrior thats the only way its accurate pics dont matter AT ALL

did u meausre irl infront of mirrior thats the only way its accurate pics dont matter AT ALL
Damn you’re right actually. I’m using pics and I can get 1.75 on one and 1.65 on another. It’s too inconsistent

How do you measure IRL? With a measuring tape or ruler? I don’t have calipers

and is like 2 better than 1.8 which is worse than 1.9, or is it where once ur in that range it doesnt matter at all cus its all ideal unlike mfr where ull 100% look better if its 1:1

Damn you’re right actually. I’m using pics and I can get 1.75 on one and 1.65 on another. It’s too inconsistent

How do you measure IRL? With a measuring or ruler? I don’t have calipers
ruler yes

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel

How do you measure IRL? With a measuring tape or ruler? I don’t have calipers
does ur face look overly narrow in the mirror

and is like 2 better than 1.8 which is worse than 1.9, or is it where once ur in that range it doesnt matter at all cus its all ideal unlike mfr where ull 100% look better if its 1:1
i think it depends on the face there is no fwhr ratio that is optimal for everyone

Nah in the mirror my face doesn’t look overly narrow. Looks more compact for some reason
............................................................................................................. because thats ur real face

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
obviously it matters. the fuck?

cut out the low IQ threads.
thats my job.
No one said it didnt matter. What im saying is that having a 0.95 midface ratio or 1.00 doesn't make that much difference.

You really think that if a guy magically went from 0.95 to 1 he would become a slayer? Or even noticeably better looking?....no.

After 0.95 its all about the jaw, forehead, zygos, eyes, lips,nose. A lot of you are copers because the only thing you guys have is. 0.99 or 1 midface ratio meanwhile some of you have shit jaws and bug assymetrical eyes

More often than not people with compact faces have shorter and rounder skulls which is never a good thing if you're a man.
The vast majority of male models and attractive men in general have slightly longer midfaces with elongated rectangular skulls.

It's more about the bones below and above the "face." As long as you have a rectangular/elongated/angular skull with a good jaw to zygo ratio (1 being ideal with a thick neck) and a tall enough and developed lower third you're good. Sure, you can have face that is too compact or too long, but it's really more about your lower third, forehead shape and angularity in general.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
You can deviate from the ideal and look fine. You'll just be alright looking to foids if you're slightly off. Its only bad when it starts looking ridiculous like lower than 0.9 or so
Thats exactly what i said. Lol.
I never said having a 1.00 isnt better than 0.9 just that after a point its really all about the jaw, eyes, lips, forehead, zygos, nose.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Thats exactly what i said. Lol.
I never said having a 1.00 isnt better than 0.9 just that after a point its really all about the jaw, eyes, lips, forehead, zygos, nose.
It's about everything u nigger, but yes pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
More often than not people with compact faces have shorter and rounder skulls which is never a good thing if you're a man.
The vast majority of male models and attractive men in general have slightly longer midfaces with elongated rectangular skulls.

It's more about the bones below and above the "face." As long as you have a rectangular/elongated/angular skull with a good jaw to zygo ratio (1 being ideal with a thick neck) and a tall enough and developed lower third you're good. Sure, you can have face that is too compact or too long, but it's really more about your lower third, forehead shape and angularity in general.
ok but blanket statment whats the ideal midface ratio

No one said it didnt matter. What im saying is that having a 0.95 midface ratio or 1.00 doesn't make that much difference.

You really think that if a guy magically went from 0.95 to 1 he would become a slayer? Or even noticeably better looking?....no.

After 0.95 its all about the jaw, forehead, zygos, eyes, lips,nose. A lot of you are copers because the only thing you guys have is. 0.99 or 1 midface ratio meanwhile some of you have shit jaws and bug assymetrical eyes
what is ideal mfr to u

The title is "does midface ratio even matter?" JFL.