Does Mikkelsen's cheekbones look uncanny?

NoPainNoChick

NoPainNoChick

Whatever it takes
Mikkelsen

What the fuck is that? I have flat cheekbones, mirin hard Mikkelsen's ones. :feelswah:

looks mongoloid influenced

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
His cheekbones are too prominent relative to his supra-lateral orbital rims, which is a feminine trait, but his angularity/sharp features make up for it. Also, it's common for east europeans to have such cheekbones, so it matches his pheno and therefore doesn't look too unfamiliar.

Lateral projection typically count as a cromagnoid feature , something anterior projecting would be sus for a pure cumskin :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
His cheekbones are too prominent relative to his supra-lateral orbital rims, which is a feminine trait, but his angularity/sharp features make up for it. Also, it's common for east europeans to have such cheekbones, so it matches his pheno and therefore doesn't look too unfamiliar.

He's Danish... most Scandinavian/Germanic men don't have super strong cheekbones like that but it looks good on him.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
He's Danish... most Scandinavian/Germanic men don't have super strong cheekbones like that but it looks good on him.
I know he's Danish, but he looks eastern euro. He clearly has some asian influence (the eyes, the cheekbones...I mean)
It looks good on him, for this reason

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Kengan Ashura manga
I have this theory that people pick pfps that they really identify with. Like the caricature in your pfp has the same eye area as you.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Looks like bogdanoff

So according to you the guy on the Left looks more feminine than the guy on the right because of his cheekbones? :ROFLMAO:

E65960f2bd43355a184ae45381b727e3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Danish_Retard
I have this theory that people pick pfps that they really identify with. Like the caricature in your pfp has the same eye area as you
My pfp;
BloatG

I have this theory that people pick pfps that they really identify with. Like the caricature in your pfp has the same eye area as you.
Actually Yes and a very Legit theory. The character on this show has a very rocky sports Career Like me and a very similar hot head loveable idiot personality Like me and The interactions beetwen characters really remind me of my wrestling club and fight game in general.

Downward growth of his midface and lower third screwing him out of benefiting from dimorphic asthetics.