Does minoxidil really cause High E and fuck your collagen?

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I've been taking it for like 3 months and I've noticed my skin is absolute shit, especially in the sun, my skin looks fucking disgusting and off colored, so I'm kinda paranoid now. As for the High E, I don't want to grow a fucking pussy, develop a moon face, wide hips, grow tits, act like a female, etc. I really don't want to keep taking it if it has all these disgusting looksminning sides. i asked my dermatologist last week and he said since I only put it on my hairline, my skin shouldn't be affected at all let alone collagen. Can someone tell me if this is legit or just trolling to fearmonger us.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Lifeisgood72

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Minoxidil gave me moon face, brendio tits, and caused my asshole to collapse in on itself and become a vagina

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, PersianKingdom, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Minox is trash just use fin it’s faster and more effective

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread and LordNorwood
Get off of Minoxidil ASAP boyo. If you experience the hormone crash once you get off of it msg me.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 1476
Get off of Minoxidil ASAP boyo. If you experience the hormone crash once you get off of it msg me.

Are you sure? I asked my dermatologist for fin cause I was sceptical about minox but he rejected it and somehow convinced me to stay on minox for another 3 months till next appointment (I’m high inhib but I’ll make sure I never see that faggot again). I’ve been very angry lately and I’ve been looking for an excuse to get into fights and I’m very irritable and shaky 24/7. And my face is a balloon at 15% body fat and even fatter than when I was 20%. Should I just go on fin cause I don’t want to bald?

• Love it
Are you sure? I asked my dermatologist for fin cause I was sceptical about minox but he rejected it and somehow convinced me to stay on minox for another 3 months till next appointment (I’m high inhib but I’ll make sure I never see that faggot again). I’ve been very angry lately and I’ve been looking for an excuse to get into fights and I’m very irritable and shaky 24/7. And my face is a balloon at 15% body fat and even fatter than when I was 20%. Should I just go on fin cause I don’t want to bald?
Don’t listen to your fucking doctor. If you are prone to the sides you should not be on any hairloss medication, PERIOD.

You've got to remember hair growth is a side effect of minoxidil. It was originally a blood pressure medication. If it can cause rapid hair growth as a side, it isn't farfetched to believe it can do other extreme things too

Ideally you should use it in conjunction with Fin, but I find that a hassle. Fin works much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Don’t listen to your fucking doctor. If you are prone to the sides you should not be on any hairloss medication, PERIOD.

I'll go fucking bald then. I went from Norwood 0 to 2.5 in a year. I'm gonna be Norwood fucking 7 in a year or two if I stop using hairloss meds. So it's either become ugly as shit and keep my hair or lose my hair and become a trucel.

• Love it
I'll go fucking bald then. I went from Norwood 0 to 2.5 in a year. I'm gonna be Norwood fucking 7 in a year or two if I stop using hairloss meds. So it's either become ugly as shit and keep my hair or lose my hair and become a trucel.
If you want my advice, stop masturbating.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope