Does mk-677 really help you grow?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Master
Is it cope or does it actually help you grow?

If you're referring to height, it can theoretically help you grow when your growth plates are open during puberty. If you're close to the end of puberty I wouldn't expect more than a 1 inch difference if even that though lol

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, med, tyronechadmax and 1 other person
If you're referring to height, it can theoretically help you grow when your growth plates are open during puberty. If you're close to the end of puberty I wouldn't expect more than a 1 inch difference if even that though lol
What’s the best age to start taking it? I’m pretty young myself.

of course it can't. mk677 is much weaker than growth hormone and growth hormone itself barely does anything for height. you need to inject unhealthy amounts of growth hormone to get any taller than you would otherwise. mk677 is only usable for people with anorexia. basically: it doesn’t do shit but bloat you and make you insulin resistant. you can't use mk677 for a long time. HGH is the only non-cope drug for height, but even HGH is cope for 99% of people. as long as you have healthy hormone levels HGH won't help you grow taller, unless you inject amounts that will give you acromegaly and tumors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, changemywayz and Newguyaround
of course it can't. mk677 is much weaker than growth hormone and growth hormone itself barely does anything for height. you need to inject unhealthy amounts of growth hormone to get any taller than you would otherwise. mk677 is only usable for people with anorexia. basically: it doesn’t do shit but bloat you and make you insulin resistant. you can't use mk677 for a long time. HGH is the only non-cope drug for height, but even HGH is cope for 99% of people. as long as you have healthy hormone levels HGH won't help you grow taller, unless you inject amounts that will give you acromegaly and tumors.
Bluepilled science:bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Mike141, socialcel and 1 other person
over for my ass, time to rope

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
when would you say puberty ends, im 17 right now

ive also just turned 17, i think puberty is basically over bro...

how tall?
6'2, im ready to do anything to grow to 6'6 but its over basically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, midlatinocel and socialcel
6'2 bro? its not perfect obv but id be putting all my worries and effort into different aspects like my face... im fucking 5'8 bro

6'2 bro? its not perfect obv but id be putting all my worries and effort into different aspects like my face... im fucking 5'8 bro
i need height beacuse i play basketball, but i doubt i will grow any taller naturally since my dad is like 6'1 and mom 5'8

i need height beacuse i play basketball, but i doubt i will grow any taller naturally since my dad is like 6'1 and mom 5'8
forget height, how is your frame? if its decent then id focus on filling it out and putting sum serious mass on bro, 6'2 + decent frame + gymmaxxed and ur set

Bluepilled science:bluepill::bluepill:
it's the opposite.

bluepill: height doesn't matter, personality and hygiene do
redpill: just inject steroids bro, anyone can become a 7 if they looksmax
blackpill: mk677 is cope, if you have bad genetics it's over

Is it cope or does it actually help you grow?
No its fucking cope I been taking it for 5 months it legit just makes me bloated asf and gives me unbearable hunger cramps, no height increase, seen slightly better recovery in gym and smoother skin, don't even think about mk 677 if your family has a history of diabetics

forget height, how is your frame? if its decent then id focus on filling it out and putting sum serious mass on bro, 6'2 + decent frame + gymmaxxed and ur set
right now? its actually pretty good and whats even funnier ive never been to gym in my life, i have wide clavicles with narrow waist, im skinny fat right now and still look pretty solid, i can only imagine how good my frame will be when i decide to move my lazy ass

right now? its actually pretty good and whats even funnier ive never been to gym in my life, i have wide clavicles with narrow waist, im skinny fat right now and still look pretty solid, i can only imagine how good my frame will be when i decide to move my lazy ass
ge 🌹 on X: frango mentality coping mechanism / X

constant high igf is most important. Mk 677 keeps it constantly significantly elevated. HGH half life is short and out of the system quick

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
i turn 15 tomorrow. measured today and im 5'7... im getting anastrozole in the mail soon and working on finding hgh and test. shit its probably over no matter what i do

i turn 15 tomorrow. measured today and im 5'7... im getting anastrozole in the mail soon and working on finding hgh and test. shit its probably over no matter what i do
nah turning 15 tmr is great, you're still early honestly. how tall is ur dad/ any other older siblings?

make sure u know what ur doing w this shit tho dont wanna mess up ur levels

nah turning 15 tmr is great, you're still early honestly. how tall is ur dad/ any other older siblings?

make sure u know what ur doing w this shit tho dont wanna mess up ur levels
father is 175 cm tall, mother was 164 cm in her prime but lost 3 cm due to arthritis and osteoporosis , they had subpar nutrition (meat being a delicacy and shit)

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Injecting GH or using MK might make you grow taller (albeit very little difference), but also increases nose / ear size and could ruin proportions. Also will make you grow facial tissue and get a joe rogan face which is bigger but not sharp (balloon), someone correct me on this part though if I'm wrong.

Injecting GH or using MK might make you grow taller (albeit very little difference), but also increases nose / ear size and could ruin proportions. Also will make you grow facial tissue and get a joe rogan face which is bigger but not sharp (balloon), someone correct me on this part though if I'm wrong.
i thought those side effects u listed r most commonly associated with injecting hgh tho? The worst side effects ive heard from mk is all the typical blood sugar and water retention stuff, but i dont think ive read of any cases where ppl got bigger facial features on mk

Yes. But most likely a negligible amount.
If paired with aromasin and for an extended period (months, years) you will most likely see growth, but remember, just because hgh is increased doesnt always main you will grow.
HGH is a hormone used in many different biological proccesses.
if your 17 run hgh and aromasin after confirming your plates are open.

i thought those side effects u listed r most commonly associated with injecting hgh tho? The worst side effects ive heard from mk is all the typical blood sugar and water retention stuff, but i dont think ive read of any cases where ppl got bigger facial features on mk
MK essentially increases GH to nearly double of baseline. So let's say that double GH isn't enough to increase soft tissue facial features like you said, then it definitely wouldn't be enough to increase literal bone length as well. I'd argue the soft tissue increase has a lower activation threshold than bone length but that's just a guess lol

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
MK essentially increases GH to nearly double of baseline. So let's say that double GH isn't enough to increase soft tissue facial features like you said, then it definitely wouldn't be enough to increase literal bone length as well. I'd argue the soft tissue increase has a lower activation threshold than bone length but that's just a guess lol
Makes sense

activation threshold :lul::lul: nigga thinks hes a autobot
but you are mostly right. double baseline is not that much compared to growth hormone. the average adult has a mean daily secretion of 0.5 mg, about 1.5ius. teenager say he has double that. in medical literature, estimating that you are 70kg, you would need about 7ius daily to have final height increases over long periods of time. below that, you are getting very questionable efficacy that is only supported by anecdotes. mk677 will not b enough alone.

however, if you were on a budget, using only arimidex is a good idea for pubertymaxxing.

activation threshold :lul::lul: nigga thinks hes a autobot
but you are mostly right. double baseline is not that much compared to growth hormone. the average adult has a mean daily secretion of 0.5 mg, about 1.5ius. teenager say he has double that. in medical literature, estimating that you are 70kg, you would need about 7ius daily to have final height increases over long periods of time. below that, you are getting very questionable efficacy that is only supported by anecdotes. mk677 will not b enough alone.

however, if you were on a budget, using only arimidex is a good idea for pubertymaxxing.
Lmao I’m in premed so activation threshold just made sense, but it sure does sound goofy 😂 that being said, double GH might make a difference assuming that’s the only factor going into maximizing your potential, alongside sleep. Unsure if it is though.

Lmao I’m in premed so activation threshold just made sense, but it sure does sound goofy 😂 that being said, double GH might make a difference assuming that’s the only factor going into maximizing your potential, alongside sleep. Unsure if it is though.
the problem is the host of side effects. arguably worse sides than hgh but worse efficacy

the problem is the host of side effects. arguably worse sides than hgh but worse efficacy
Ngl there’s barely any negative side effects in general other than the blood sugar and possibly causing diabetes. What’re you talking about if you don’t mind explaining

Ngl there’s barely any negative side effects in general other than the blood sugar and possibly causing diabetes. What’re you talking about if you don’t mind explaining
ngl theres barely any side effects is not something you should be saying when using these kinds of drugs
the problem is with mk677 is that hgh just works so much better.
mk677 makes you prediabetic much faster than hgh, and you cant offset that with something like fucking milk thistle or berberine, because both are usually faked a lot and even if they were real, they wouldnt be nearly as effective as an insulin mimetic.
mk677 does not work as well as hgh, may not even be proven to work. the one "study" i can find that used children and measured growth velocity was funded by lumos pharma and was merely a press release. mk677 just doesnt work as well as hgh (WHICH IS PROVEN TO WORK IF YOU ARE YOUNG ENOUGH)
and the problem with mk677 is even if it clears phase 2 testing, it may not clear phase 3 and phase 4. risking long term sides for something thats less effective than hgh is retarded. mk677 just doesnt make sense to use.
mk677 also increases ghrelin by a lot, which means its speculated to have long term side effects, especially if you use it during puberty. people here refer often to stuff like the irish famine, where their grandchildren had higher stress and gained weight faster as a result of their grandparents being put through starvation (high ghrelin). if aas during puberty literally alters your brain and behavior, its not unreasonable to suggest that mk677 would as well. gh however, does not exhibit this effect, which is why im such a large advocate for hgh over mk677.