does mse and fp (upswing of the maxilla) improve orbitals and nct?

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
I have a good eye shape but i have a heavily downswung maxilla and non-existant under eye support.
can MSE + FP help me improve my eye area?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and curryslayerordeath
I have a good eye shape but i have a heavily downswung maxilla and non-existant under eye support.
can MSE + FP help me improve my eye area?
Possibly. That’s the only real answer tbh. I think Ead’s overall eye area improved. Though don’t quote me on that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
IT WILL bring forward your INFRAorbritals slightly, I use to have dark circles post I don't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 3202, Chadelite and 3 others
unless OP is 12 it wont make a noticable change

he would need high lefort 1 with ccw rotation+custom implants
jfl are u low iq??. of course it will. i just wanted to see if anyone could have provided a different opinion or a contribution instead of makin this just get another lefort thread.

inb4 thread is now useless

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
i hate facepuller threads because they are cope without mse and mse would make me subhuman :rage:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, draco, Chadelite and 2 others
i hate facepuller threads because they are cope without mse and mse would make me subhuman :rage:

why would mse make u subhuman lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, draco and Chadelite
I already have wide palate and high fwhr

my bizygonial width is 32mm above the 99%percentile

ahh forgot that ur that giant dude jfl. why're you complaining that means that jaw surgery will fix all that u need

• +1
ahh forgot that ur that giant dude jfl. why're you complaining that means that jaw surgery will fix all that u need
jaw surgery is expensive and hard to get

Im wageslaving for bimax with ccw rotation + genio atm, finding a surgeon to preform it to my standards will be harder than the surgery itself tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
jaw surgery is expensive and hard to get

Im wageslaving for bimax with ccw rotation + genio atm, finding a surgeon to preform it to my standards will be harder than the surgery itself tho jfl

yea im looking into the same thing myself but i can prob pay thru internships and parents. gl man hope u ascend

• +1
yea im looking into the same thing myself but i can prob pay thru internships and parents. gl man hope u ascend
My front is already high tier normie/low chadlite imo but my side is shit due to maxilla

gonna fat graft my undereyes+cheek bones after bimax to fraud forwards growth there then get tipoplasty+otoplasty and call it a done deal

good luck bro.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, curryslayerordeath and forwardgrowth
Maybe you can ask an ortho about screwing something into your maxilla