D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Probably cope but yeah

yes bro. look at ronald eads zygos before and after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Probably cope but yeah

Yes it definitely does, if only slightly. the point of my previous thread is about IPD.

• +1
Very slightly but not enough to make a big difference, it wont make someone with low fwhr have high fwhr. I also believe it impacts IPD, and nose width very slightly also.

It doesn’t impact IPD. It very noticeably impacts nose and mouth width though.
IIRC mouth width was the most noticeable change, then nose width, and bizygomatic width,

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 685
IIRC mouth width was the most noticeable change, then nose width, and bizygomatic width,

Yes pretty much. This also makes sense intuitively, as thats also the order of proximity to the site of direct expansion.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Yes pretty much. This also makes sense intuitively, as this is in order of proximity to the site of direct expansion.
Thoughts on this stuff? I wanna get this after MSE to stretch out the skin more and use it as a fade ask at a 30 degree anfle

Attachments

• 82649F72-CAA0-41F2-AAF0-5DD0D3A638EB.png
    82649F72-CAA0-41F2-AAF0-5DD0D3A638EB.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 21
Thoughts on this stuff? I wanna get this after MSE to stretch out the skin more and use it as a fade ask at a 30 degree anfle

Get this DURING MSE. Look into how facemasks have been anchored to the MSE appliance (and thus Bone) in studies. That’s your best chance at getting forward growth. You can also ask @varbrah he got 3-4mm I’d forward growth using a Facemask during MSE

Get this DURING MSE. Look into how facemasks have been anchored to the MSE appliance (and thus Bone) in studies. That’s your best chance at getting forward growth. You can also ask @varbrah he got 3-4mm I’d forward growth using a Facemask during MSE
I've pmed him but he doesn't bother to respond :(
How do I combine them?

I've pmed him but he doesn't bother to respond :(

How do I combine them?

You would somehow secure the face mask to the MSE, just look into it by reading anything you can on MSE + Facemasks. There should be stuff about it online, most likely on child studies but the principle is the same.

• +1
What about bigonial width?

You would somehow secure the face mask to the MSE, just look into it by reading anything you can on MSE + Facemasks. There should be stuff about it online, most likely on child studies but the principle is the same.
Idk bro, you sure it's way more beneficial than MSE first and then the facepuller afterwards with the extra Palatal Expansion to stretch the soft tissue?

@Gudru Ronald Ead must have also spoken about it, since he tried to do MSE and Facemask together (stopped due to pain). Check out his blog and YouTube channel
Idk bro, you sure it's way more beneficial than MSE first and then the facepuller afterwards with the extra Palatal Expansion to stretch the soft tissue?

ASSUMING you want the highest possible chance of creating forward growth, anchoring your face masks to an appliance that is literally DRILLED into your midface is just about the best chance you’re going to get. And you’re only going to have that opportunity DURING MSE, so yes, I’m sure.

• +1
@Gudru Ronald Ead must have also spoken about it, since he tried to do MSE and Facemask together (stopped due to pain). Check out his blog and YouTube channel
Shitt what pain? It was because he was already so expanded right?

Shitt what pain? It was because he was already so expanded right?

I don’t remember but he gave his reasons as essentially being:
1. Pain and headaches
2. He’s a university student so he didn’t feel like wearing a Facemask in public, and he was almost never in a private setting (studies in libraries or something) so he’d need to wear it in public and didn’t feel like it.

• +1
Ye that's one of my reasons too I can't wear that shit in public. It doesn't seem to expand in all directions with this thing tho. Rather than MSE first and then @nelson s facepulling device
@Golden Glass

Fucking shit autocorrect

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191220_003816_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191220_003816_com.android.chrome.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 20
Ye that's one of my reasons too I can't wear that shit in public. It doesn't seem to expand in all directions with this thing tho. Rather than MSE first and then @nelson s facepulling device
@Golden Glass

Fucking shit autocorrect

Could rephrase that?

any way to increase mouth width besides mse? can regular palate expanders achieve same results for mouth width?

Could rephrase that?
Yeah sorry I'm tired.
Basically what I meant was that it doesn't seem to expand from all directions and front the front part of your palate (with the ridges) like this thing would:
82649F72 CAA0 41F2 AAF0 5DD0D3A638EB

That's kinda what I wanted to do cause MSE doesn't really seem to expand the alveolar ridge itself alot.

Yeah sorry I'm tired.
Basically what I meant was that it doesn't seem to expand from all directions and front the front part of your palate (with the ridges) like this thing would:
View attachment 198192

That's kinda what I wanted to do cause MSE doesn't really seem to expand the alveolar ridge itself alot.

Then just get that thing without the anchors for Facemask AFTER doing MSE + Facemask, to expand alveolar ridge if that’s still something you feel you need afterwards.

Because a Facemask anchored to MSE is going to produce the best chance at forward growth.

Ronald’s MSE seems to have “anchors” that already come with it, so show that picture you provided of Ronalds to whoever is getting it installed for you and say that’s what you want

Last edited:
  • +1