My midface looked fuller before, why did this happened?

C

CyberPsychodelic

Iron
Hey guys! how are you? Until my 25 or 26 yo i notice i had a fuller midface, since then, i notice my midface is more flat, i didnt went from atractive to no atractive but i think the fuller midface i had before is what i think it made my "prime" form, does anynody knows why is this? Is like my skin was held in the midface, and maybe it went downwards since, does anybody knows well about this? About the midface being fuller first and then becoming flat? That is one of the things that made my "prime form" and i wonder what caused this, and how could i regain that midface volume, or what could we done to keep the midface full so we keep looking like ourselves

Im 27 yo, and this honestly is the only thing that "changed" or took me slightly away from my "prime form" but i know i can maybe regain that fuller midface, that is the thing i noticed in the mirror, and i wonder how can i fix that, honestly i would be very happy to know how can i regain that volume on my midface, i dont know why it happened

The other thing i notice, wich started to happen almost the same time as this, is that during the day i look "bloated" and at night i look lean, and this is importan guys so you cna know what is this, When i Wake up (my face is paralel to the ground) my Midface looks Fuller, then by 1 hour my midface looks flat again, and (this is important) my nasolabial area looks fuller, so maybe is this midface skin displaced downwards? How could i fix this? Honestly guys, before all this i got positive poeple and female attention, after i started looking bloated at day (not always but a lot of days) i started getting bad reactions from women, this is the only thing that makes me less atractive and that makes people react to me worse, this thing makes me less atractive and i get worse treatment, if i could fix this people would see my real self, and i would get very good treatment, and i would go out confident to approsch girls, i kid you not guys, when i started gettijg negative reactions, i could not understand why, bexause in the mirror i didnt looked That different, but yes, looking with details i noticed i loked more bloated, my midface more flat and the nasolabial area fuller, so by that could be possible my midface skin started sagging and going downwards? honestly i was scared as to why women started reacting so diferent with me, Then, by the night that good treatment and reactions come back again, is during the day i look that way, i suspect my midface skin sagged down, i think the issue that prevented people from seeing my real self, is my midface

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke, NoseProphecy and JCaesar
maybe either skin sagging or bone resorption. does ur skin texture look worse? did u have any extractions or braces at that time?

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, NoseProphecy, CyberPsychodelic and 1 other person
maybe either skin sagging or bone resorption. does ur skin texture look worse? did u have any extractions or braces at that time?
Hey @JCesar how are you? noupe, i didnt had extractions or braces,and my skin texture looks good, i suspect that my issue is the midface skin that started going downwards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke and JCaesar
Hey @JCesar how are you? noupe, i didnt had extractions or braces,and my skin texture looks good, i suspect that my issue is the midface skin that started going downwards
heya mate. id guess thats a type of skin sagging from aging, probably the case if you regularly take a lot of sun especially if through a window/glass. not so sure as there are no pics, but i guess that would be the most likely case since you havent had extractions (assuming you didnt extract wisdom teeth recently either)

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and silencio
Hey guys! how are you? Until my 25 or 26 yo i notice i had a fuller midface, since then, i notice my midface is more flat, i didnt went from atractive to no atractive but i think the fuller midface i had before is what i think it made my "prime" form, does anynody knows why is this? Is like my skin was held in the midface, and maybe it went downwards since, does anybody knows well about this? About the midface being fuller first and then becoming flat? That is one of the things that made my "prime form" and i wonder what caused this, and how could i regain that midface volume, or what could we done to keep the midface full so we keep looking like ourselves

Im 27 yo, and this honestly is the only thing that "changed" or took me slightly away from my "prime form" but i know i can maybe regain that fuller midface, that is the thing i noticed in the mirror, and i wonder how can i fix that, honestly i would be very happy to know how can i regain that volume on my midface, i dont know why it happened

The other thing i notice, wich started to happen almost the same time as this, is that during the day i look "bloated" and at night i look lean, and this is importan guys so you cna know what is this, When i Wake up (my face is paralel to the ground) my Midface looks Fuller, then by 1 hour my midface looks flat again, and (this is important) my nasolabial area looks fuller, so maybe is this midface skin displaced downwards? How could i fix this? Honestly guys, before all this i got positive poeple and female attention, after i started looking bloated at day (not always but a lot of days) i started getting bad reactions from women, this is the only thing that makes me less atractive and that makes people react to me worse, this thing makes me less atractive and i get worse treatment, if i could fix this people would see my real self, and i would get very good treatment, and i would go out confident to approsch girls, i kid you not guys, when i started gettijg negative reactions, i could not understand why, bexause in the mirror i didnt looked That different, but yes, looking with details i noticed i loked more bloated, my midface more flat and the nasolabial area fuller, so by that could be possible my midface skin started sagging and going downwards? honestly i was scared as to why women started reacting so diferent with me, Then, by the night that good treatment and reactions come back again, is during the day i look that way, i suspect my midface skin sagged down, i think the issue that prevented people from seeing my real self, is my midface
ethnic issue