Does MSM change eye color?

Tyrant

Tyrant

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE
If not, what are the other alternatives? I got shitty t50 eyes and it would ascend me if I got hazel or even brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I got shitty t50 eyes and it would ascend me if I got hazel or even brown eyes
It only works on light brown eyes, it can't really change a T50 eye as it's far, far too dark even for high doses of MSM.
t. T17-T10 eye coper.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
There's no current method of safely changing eye color ATM. We're like a decade away from commercial applications

• So Sad
There's no current method of safely changing eye color ATM. We're like a decade away from commercial applications
Man fuck. My eye color is the one thing holding me back maaaaaan

Yeah those seem fine I'm sure they aren't carefully marketed scams that don't change anything in the eye
in short theres nothing i can do apart from wearing faggot contacts but im not doing that :feelsrope:

If not, what are the other alternatives? I got shitty t50 eyes and it would ascend me if I got hazel or even brown eyes
update me if it works

• +1
in short theres nothing i can do apart from wearing faggot contacts but im not doing that :feelsrope:
Look you have to remember that nobody really pays attention to your eyes unless it's T10 or lighter. If you have A10 meme eyes then they give you a full point of PSL just from the rarity. T50 eyes don't descend you unless they look very off.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Look you have to remember that nobody really pays attention to your eyes unless it's T10 or lighter. If you have A10 meme eyes then they give you a full point of PSL just from the rarity. T50 eyes don't descend you unless they look very off.
Having light eyes on ethnics( im not indian ) is such a halo tho. Plus you're right people dont pay attention to them much but would be nice to have them

Not true. It can be done to any adult animal easily and with no known side effects through genetic editing but ethics committees will not approve due to low perceived benefit:risk ratio.

• Woah
Not true. It can be done to any adult animal easily and with no known side effects through genetic editing but ethics committees will not approve due to low perceived benefit:risk ratio.
What the fuck man so the only thing holding us back is ''morals and ethics''????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Avirochad
there are good contact lenses that look natural but expensive

there are good contact lenses that look natural but expensive
Ngl chief i dont wanna wear contacts. Im gonna get called out for them and i want a permanent change

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
I am currently blasting MSM

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
It only works on light brown eyes, it can't really change a T50 eye as it's far, far too dark even for high doses of MSM.
t. T17-T10 eye coper.
i hace light brown-dark green hazdl what would it do for me

Stroma or an iris implant would be your only options.

Both are very safe tho

• +1
I don't think msm works, or have never seen a good before and after to prove me otherwise. Only before and after that looks promisable were lasers who removed melatonin. Was like 10k someone spend for a lot of sessions and changed a lot. It just takes a while.

That's why I said commercial applications are a decade away.

What the fuck man so the only thing holding us back is ''morals and ethics''????
Yes. Because it is the view of the (bluepilled) governing bodies to which researchers in the field of genetics are beholden that such uses of existing technology (gene editing methods) for aesthetic purposes provide no meaningful benefit to patients and are therefore not justified given unknown long-term risk profiles.

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxerr and Deleted member 15854
Yes. Because it is the view of the (bluepilled) governing bodies to which researchers in the field of genetics are beholden that such uses of existing technology (gene editing methods) for aesthetic purposes provide no meaningful benefit to patients and are therefore not justified given unknown long-term risk profiles.
can u join clinical trial for this? can i pay some scientist to do this for me in private? can it be used for height?

hmm idk, couldnt it increase cancer risk etc? @enchanted_elixir tag coz high iq nigga

can u join clinical trial for this? can i pay some scientist to do this for me in private? can it be used for height?
Probably genetic editing. I bet most biochemical mofos can gene edit so you can get lighter eyes but they dont because ''ethics''

• +1
the same class of technology (reprogramming Yamanaka factors to change cell type including to stem cells) can be used for height change, although it hasn't been trialed.

To change eye color all you need to do is change your dna with crispr and injecting a virus n shit, no cell type change necessary.

You could pay someone with expertise to genetically modify you, or even do it yourself if you have the money. Whoever does it to you risks losing accreditation / licenses and a potential big lawsuit if you get cancer. Enchanted Elixir did a genemaxxing guide.

No trials of this technology for the purpose of eye colour change exist as ethics committees won't approve it.

• +1
hmm idk, couldnt it increase cancer risk etc? @enchanted_elixir tag coz high iq nigga
It might. We don't know if it does. That's the problem for the ethics committees.

• +1
i took 10g/day msm powder for a month no change
upped it to 20mg for past 2 weeks still no change

• +1
the same class of technology (reprogramming Yamanaka factors to change cell type including to stem cells) can be used for height change, although it hasn't been trialed.

To change eye color all you need to do is change your dna with crispr and injecting a virus n shit, no cell type change necessary.

You could pay someone with expertise to genetically modify you, or even do it yourself if you have the money. Whoever does it to you risks losing accreditation / licenses and a potential big lawsuit if you get cancer. Enchanted Elixir did a genemaxxing guide.

No trials of this technology for the purpose of eye colour change exist as ethics committees won't approve it.
tyvm, i think ill diy it then after i get money and knowledge up

• +1
Reactions: Avirochad
t. T17-T10 eye coper.
I have T17 eyes and it did nothing ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
what other benefits does it have? tastes like shit ngl
Anti ageing and helps with joints, helped my skin and made my hair thicker.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 2729
Im between A40 and A17, not sure entirely where. I wanna go A10. I tried contacts that were supposed to change eye color (Adore Bitone), but they were horrible to wear.

What are some GOOD brands that dont feel like youre putting a fucking silicone implant on your iris?

Anti ageing and helps with joints, helped my skin and made my hair thicker.
can it grow eyebrows? why am I minoxidil non responder?? Also fixnig apt will help my height? Also also yea I am noticing better skin as well but still need fraxel laser probably

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
This thread is helping me a lot just marking my spot

• WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
can it grow eyebrows? why am I minoxidil non responder?? Also fixnig apt will help my height? Also also yea I am noticing better skin as well but still need fraxel laser probably
It promotes hair growth everywhere. Whether the difference in areas such as brows and lashes will be noticeable is up in the air.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729