Does muscle matter in asia

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Does muscle matter in asia?

Asian girls preferred type is a non threatening, wageslave prettyboy

who is white, pale skin, with fluffy tiktok hair

but then as tall as possible and maybe widest frame possible

but 0 fat. not having any fat is very important in asia.

but the question im wondering, would it be better to be jacked with 0 fat. or be skinny with no fat. so more just lanky and no muscle will make you look even more lanky/taller

“Asians have less hormones when they reach adulthood . Less female hormones in the female body means they are less seeking of men with high levels of male hormones (ie the hormones that cause facial hair and rugged look)”

which ultimately means theyd prefer men with lower testosterone and less muscle, right?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and SubhumanCurrycel
No since all Asian men are incels

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
@Jamesothy @johncruz12345

based on the manhua I've read chinks prefer ottermode over scrawny.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and szolliontaraelis
If you get down to 10% bf you're not going to be huge tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Asian girls preferred type is a non threatening, wageslave prettyboy

who is white, pale skin, with fluffy tiktok hair

but then as tall as possible and maybe widest frame possible

but 0 fat. not having any fat is very important in asia.

but the question im wondering, would it be better to be jacked with 0 fat. or be skinny with no fat. so more just lanky and no muscle will make you look even more lanky/taller
Asians care a lot more about being skinny having a small waist (for guys too). Not saying you should be a framelet but the leaner side is better

• +1
Not at all, my uncle ran JBW between ages 24-55, he’s 6’2, 50kg and dated 22 year olds in his 40s and 50s skinny af

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 17829
natty gymcel body never goes wrong, I guess that they wont like a roidcel

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, adotsdot and Deleted member 17829
Kind of. It can. A roided freak though is only likely to attract a broken headcase.
why kind of? and why just "can"?

whats better for maxx appeal to asian women

maxx natty lean physique

or lean and barely any muscle , so more like lanky

why kind of? and why just "can"?

whats better for maxx appeal to asian women

maxx natty lean physique

or lean and barely any muscle , so more like lanky
Dude, I don't know. It depends on the women. I didn't go over there to make a case study on what attracts the most local women. In the early days where I wasn't married I just f*cked with the girls that I liked who liked me back, and I didn't really ponder too much about why they might have liked me. Getting drunk and stoned every day, as well as learning Chinese, was my #1 priority.

I'll say this, you can get away with being "scrawny" over there much more easily than you can here. There's plenty of girls who are genuinely in love with their pencil stick boyfriends.

• JFL
You dont need muscle, since you frame/height mog asians, being lean is ideal over there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Muscle matters nowhere. It's all about the FACE

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 17829
hows he even alive
He passed away recently unfortunately due to substance abuse, mirin his seamaxxing for 30+ years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: John124, Vain786, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
He passed away recently unfortunately due to substance abuse, mirin his seamaxxing for 30+ years
drugmaxxing and seamaxxing? guarantee he lived a better life than 100 avg white man lives collectively, RIP

• +1
Reactions: John124 and LightSkinNoob
Of corse.

Muscles always matter everywhere. It’s integrated in female biology to find muscular and strong males attractive.

Of corse.

Muscles always matter everywhere. It’s integrated in female biology to find muscular and strong males attractive.
but
“Asians have less hormones when they reach adulthood . Less female hormones in the female body means they are less seeking of men with high levels of male hormones (ie the hormones that cause facial hair and rugged look)”
which ultimately means theyd prefer men with lower testosterone and less muscle, right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
yes because i will personally go there and strangle all the skinny fag jbwmaxxers to death, then claim the women for myself:lul:

• JFL
this is wrong, stop trying to find excuses for looking like a pussy :feelswhy::lul:

• JFL
but
If they would prefer low T men then jbw wouldn’t even work in the first place because white men are higher T looking than asian men

drugmaxxing and seamaxxing? guarantee he lived a better life than 100 avg white man lives collectively, RIP
Yeah he was all up in alcohol,weed,hookers, gfs ect for many years and lived off French NEETbux, grew weed plants in his spare time.

Had a kid with a Thai foid, my HAPA cousin who’s a stemcel living with my aunt.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 17829 and Vain786
If they would prefer low T men then jbw wouldn’t even work in the first place because white men are higher T looking than asian men
they prefer lower T men facially and colouring but the tallest body possible

asian men are dark haired, tanned, big robust skull.

their preferred white man would be pale, blonde, and whites have smaller less robust skulls which is more youthful and lower T which they value

and whites are taller

kpoppers emulate this theory and have millions of fangirling asian girls.

thats why a tall , blonde, pale, no beard man is ideal there

get it now?

Last edited:
nigga you keep making milion threads

when are you going to actually move your ass to asia?

too much talking bro too little action

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Hero of the Imperium
nigga you keep making milion threads

when are you going to actually move your ass to asia?

too much talking bro too little action
in progress.

just figuring out the beauty standards there rn so i have peace of mind and know what i need to work towards.

Face, good frame,180cm+ and little to no muscles that's all you need