Does music cause a reduction in attention span?

illusivespirits

illusivespirits

Spectral Aura
Joined
Nov 24, 2023
Posts
931
Reputation
1,275
I haven't listened to music for a while besides something "lofi" at times.

But when I did listen for a few hours a day it felt like my brain was melting and even when I got off it after couldn't think clearly or focus on most things.

Also noticed listening to music in public made me care more about what others think because I always vision myself as the main character which is corny as shit and that just spiked my anxiety levels higher.



---------------------------------------------------


It's either not listening to music at all or having a podcast on is what for some reason makes me not give a fuck in public and I feel more low-inhib.

Puts me at focus a lot more as well.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Bars and Funnyunenjoyer1
I haven't listened to music for a while besides something "lofi" at times.

But when I did listen for a few hours a day it felt like my brain was melting and even when I got off it after couldn't think clearly or focus on most things.

Also noticed listening to music in public made me care more about what others think because I always vision myself as the main character which is corny as shit and that just spiked my anxiety levels higher.



---------------------------------------------------


It's either not listening to music at all or having a podcast on is what for some reason makes me not give a fuck in public and I feel more low-inhib.

Puts me at focus a lot more as well.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits
Don’t listen to provocative music it gives brain damage. Listen to bach to increase iq
Or dont listen music since it’s haram
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and illusivespirits

Similar threads

cobicado901
Replies
4
Views
34
Dunkelprinz
Dunkelprinz
voxza
Replies
2
Views
41
voxza
voxza
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
0
Views
15
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
genomemax
Replies
3
Views
17
attraction
attraction
tension
Replies
11
Views
86
tension
tension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top