Does my canthal tilt still count as positive with rounded lowe lids?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Screenshot 20191006 003813 Gallery

As you can see, while my inner canthus is lower than the outer, I have round lower eyelids instead of the hunter-like straighter ones, which ultimately kills a bit the sense of general tilt in my opinion. Does this still count as PCT or do you need the lower lid to draw a straight upwards line too?

I think it counts

It does. You're good.

I was afraid of the lids killing the illusion of PCT

Haven't seen the rest of your face but I don't think your eyes is a problem.

OMG, Zyros, cant believe you are still here lurking these forums. When will you move on man? You will probably get married eventually with a face like that, and im guessing even then you will still be posting incel stuff. There is nothing wrong with your face, just hit the gym, take some roids to fix that frame of yours, get height increasing surgery, get some skin bleach and you'll slay. Work towards a solution rather than keep moping. Besides, you said you arent even a virgin, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM THEN???

OMG, Zyros, cant believe you are still here lurking these forums. When will you move on man? You will probably get married eventually with a face like that, and im guessing even then you will still be posting incel stuff. There is nothing wrong with your face, just hit the gym, take some roids to fix that frame of yours, get height increasing surgery, get some skin bleach and you'll slay. Work towards a solution rather than keep moping. Besides, you said you arent even a virgin, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM THEN???
no i wont marry ever, as soon as a better looking guy shows up im getting cucked.

still counts

no i wont marry ever, as soon as a better looking guy shows up im getting cucked.
NO, get married and move out of the fucking city into a rural area where there arent really any other guys to cheat with, or move to the middle east where its punishable by death, lock her down with like 5 kids, or go ahead and smash her phone and pull the internet connection if you catch her talking to another bastard. Girls like that "rough sex" type of shit.

NO, get married and move out of the fucking city into a rural area where there arent really any other guys to cheat with, or move to the middle east where its punishable by death, lock her down with like 5 kids, or go ahead and smash her phone and pull the internet connection if you catch her talking to another bastard. Girls like that "rough sex" type of shit.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2227
Besides I dont want the married or family lifestyle. I just want to be alone, and when I want company, just hang out with friends. I value freedom, privacy and lone time

You are good

How short is he?