does my frame have potential for aesthetics or is it over bcos of my hips, 6’3 165 lbs ish

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
IMG 8910

wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
Tbh weird shoulders but I see the potential, wide hips don’t mean much as long as they aren’t over exaggerated
i think my shoulders could make up for it, decently wide clavicles, my hips are 33 inches and my waist is like 30 but it’s not like i’m gym maxed at all

i think my shoulders could make up for it, decently wide clavicles, my hips are 33 inches and my waist is like 30 but it’s not like i’m gym maxed at all
just build your lats hella, ik you probably hear that often but it is the best thing you can do

and while arnold didn’t really have wide hips to his waist, he did have a 34 inch waist

just build your lats hella, ik you probably hear that often but it is the best thing you can do

and while arnold didn’t really have wide hips to his waist, he did have a 34 inch waist
true i’m just hoping my lays and shoulders will save me but idk why my waist is smaller it’s super weird by 3 inches just looks odd you can’t see it as much here tho in this pic

true i’m just hoping my lays and shoulders will save me but idk why my waist is smaller it’s super weird by 3 inches just looks odd you can’t see it as much here tho in this pic
just genetics, but it really is whatever because you have wide shoulders

just know how to train your back, using lifting straps for back exercises are a must but just train your forearms sometimes if you use them