Does my friend have Hunter eyes?

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
Title^ he's 6'5 and chubby and doesn't realize he could be slaying cute face fat girls all day.

Attachments

• 296850_208423995884623_518563_n.jpg
    296850_208423995884623_518563_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 180
Title^ he's 6'5 and chubby and doesn't realize he could be slaying cute face fat girls all day.
are u part of a druggy hippy circle jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Chadrapist, Copemaxxing and 4 others
looks fake but if it rly ur friend he could absolutely slay if he lost weight probably 5,5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and sensen
I saw a 6'5" guy who looked just like him(same druggie style) with a cute skinny girl. Height + average or above face works...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and sensen
looks fake but if it rly ur friend he could absolutely slay if he lost weight probably 5,5 psl

It's definitely real. Thats what I've been telling him. He's a massive guy height and bone wise so even if he drops to like 240, he'll be Chadlite easy

hunter eyes tho? bump

not hunter eyes at all, but good, compact orbitals. He mogs you if he loses weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and johncruz12345
good orbitals but cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
good orbitals but cuck eyes
How tho? Cuck eyes are bulging/bug/round/ too much eyelid.

He probably has closest thing to hunter eyes ive ever seen on anyone in person beyond once.

almond shaped, small, intense. High zygos, strong orbital

I think his eyes needs to be more wider to able have that hunter look. He still have little bit of eye lid in his eyes. Hooded eyes + wider eyes.

You're really fighting for this fat fuck. Is this you?

I know fuck all about PSL bullshit but they look cuckush to me too. Maybe it's the measly eyebrows or something?

I know fuck all about PSL bullshit but they look cuckush to me too. Maybe it's the measly eyebrows or something?
That's a fair critique. Eyebrows definitely weak. Also in this pic he's raising them, which correlates with agreeableness and trying to be friendly. In normal life, theyre lower and set with his eyes well.