Deleted member 14166

Kraken

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein, Deleted member 14561 and mortis
Theres literally something wrong with some of you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958, Inhale, TimeToChange and 4 others
it looks like you have an underbite but it could be also yoi jutting for the pic

in both cases its over
maybe there is a third explanation, then there is hope

bro does it look good? im planning to post this on insta
its above average, very above average for a curry so I don't see why you shouldn't post it

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member
it looks like you have an underbite but it could be also yoi jutting for the pic

in both cases its over
i dont have an underbite ,jfl ironically my brother has one , i go to the ortho every month

ffs then and than

when to use what, i cant cope

IF you really had to ask people if your jaw looked subhuman, youre legit retarded. Or just lookin for validation.
i think i have Body dismorphia disorder , is it good tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
You're aight fam, you should leave this place you're going mental with these constant validation posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 14166
You're aight fam, you should leave this place you're going mental with these constant validation posts
yep

mumbai boyzz

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
would i get a gf in Mumbai ? @fl0w
EZ m8, you'll feel like a moggingmachine here

im a 5 rn will ascend to atleast 5.25 when I hit 12% with hollow cheeks but I already mog 99.9cent here just cause of my light skin and prettyboy features.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 14166
I thought you were leaving this forum.

• Love it
EZ m8, you'll feel like a moggingmachine here

im a 5 rn will ascend to atleast 5.25 when I hit 12% with hollow cheeks but I already mog 99.9cent here just cause of my light skin and prettyboy features.
is mumbai than full of subhumans? realy

is mumbai than full of subhumans? realy
not really subhumans but they get looksminned super hard once past 17-18 and gain a lil bit of chub there's no going back cause no gym for their diet jfl i can't tell you how proteincucked india is in general.

Also I see GL cuties with a guys shorter than them(<5 6:lul:)cause face and still no bones, just light skin and hair and you're mogging you don't even have to be tall.

• Love it
not really subhumans but they get looksminned super hard once past 17-18 and gain a lil bit of chub there's no going back cause no gym for their diet jfl i can't tell you how proteincucked india is in general.

Also I see GL cuties with a guys shorter than them(<5 6:lul:)cause face and still no bones, just light skin and hair and you're mogging you don't even have to be tall.
kya batt bhai :):):)

i don't live in Mumbai i visit every year tho , i live in Bandra
Oh swear ? my bud lives in bandra I go out there every other day

let's catch up sometime:lul:

where do you live now

Oh swear ? my bud lives in bandra I go out there every other day

let's catch up sometime:lul:

where do you live now
i live in the UK bhai i was born and raised in dubai, UAE but i will be coming this year to Mumbai for summer holidays we should meet up bhai

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
i live in the UK bhai i was born and raised in dubai, UAE but i will be coming this year to Mumbai for summer holidays we should meet up bhai
fosho sayless

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and DivineBeing