Looked Absolutely Subhuman On A Date (help)

Is the right how you look right now?
The one on the right looks way better
Because whilst left has better bones, health indicators take priority with somebody's appeal
I'm sorry but women seem to disagree with you, I was INVISIBLE to women, now I literally stop traffic and they record me with their phones in public ...

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Now I look like the camo pic rn, the skull cap one is from last year
Work on those acne scars on your forehead but more importantly those deep nasolabial folds... trust me you'll benefit soo much from having those fixed

Not sure but I have a feeling its a lack of bone volume issue. Try getting leaner

Your red colouring is definitely an improvement

Your hair looks like shit though, it looks like the shit a llama would have
Screenshot 20240626 032852 Gallery

Work on those acne scars on your forehead but more importantly those deep nasolabial folds... trust me you'll benefit soo much from having those fixed

Not sure but I have a feeling its a lack of bone volume issue. Try getting leaner

Your red colouring is definitely an improvement

Your hair looks like shit though, it looks like the shit a llama would have
View attachment 2999801
Gua Sha is doing that for acne scars I'm 1.90m with 22" bideltoid at 80kg, bone volume is not an issue, I'm getting features more rounded and softer on purpose tho

I'm full aware my hair is dry and full of dandruff, as I am of all my other flaws... But women don't seem to mind it, that's just what I can say from experience.

But my goal is to become my better version and for that I work daily 🤭

• Love it
Don’t listen to the PSL-tard above

I’ve been browsing this forum for close to 5 years now
PSLers prescribe everyone with even minimal recession a bimax
So 90% of the population should get it

You would benefit from chin augmentation, but you look fine in that pic man
You are very softmaxxed but you look like a weak ass cuz u haven’t worked out

Also no need to get surgery and shit if you pass the looks requirements for getting a girl
Only incels and truecels should be getting surgery
Guys who have no hope for getting a girl

Surgery has become so normalized here but people fail to understand the amount that can go wrong, especially with a severe surgery where they move your jaws

You can get botched, an infection could fuck you up, peoples lips and chins have become permanently numb. They go the rest of their life not being able to feel it
Not to mention the biggest downside of looking uncanny, then everybody would know you were insecure but they would never say it to you. They would always say it behind your back, and you would never be respected

If you look good enough to get the girl you want, get into a relationship with her, and then learn how to fight and go to the gym.
Stop worrying about surgeries, but if you truly want to look better for whatever reason when you already pass the SMV requirements (despite working out), then go for chin augmentation as that can be relatively straight forward with minimal complications

I wouldn’t advise anything though bro
You look softmaxxed and good
Yeah. OP has insane forward growth and mogs prime gandy.

• Hmm...