Does Neck Training Increase Adam's Apple Prominence?

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
I have been doing neck training for 4 months now, and over the course of those 4 months my adam's apple has gone from being nonexistent to now being a small little road bump.

This change could be easily written off as "puberty" as I am currently 14-years-old, however I hypothesis that neck training can increase your adam's apple prominence.

Everyone has an adam's apple.
As the larynx grows behind the Adam's apple (see image above), it pushes the lump of cartilage outward.
I believe that neck training achieves a similar effect by tightening the muscles around the neck.

I may have to do more research into this, but I do believe it's a solid theory.
What are your thoughts on this?

tagging for iq: @thecel @Toska @spark @Kingkellz

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz, thecel and 3 others
I have been doing neck training for 4 months now, and over the course of those 4 months my adam's apple has gone from being nonexistent to now being a small little road bump.

View attachment 1159553
This change could be easily written off as "puberty" as I am currently 14-years-old, however I hypothesis that neck training can increase your adam's apple prominence.

As the larynx grows behind the Adam's apple (see image above), it pushes the lump of cartilage outward.
I believe that neck training achieves a similar effect by tightening the muscles around the neck.

Better neck posture does just chin tuck and see the difference

my neck definition as well as adams apple goes from nothing to crazy defined just from leanning up

how many inches is your neck?

View attachment 1159553

who gives a fuck about adams apple ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel
my neck definition as well as adams apple goes from nothing to crazy defined just from leanning up

how many inches is your neck?
from where to where?

Don’t know much abt neck training tbh but I don’t think it would have any effect on the Adam’s apple. Probably is just puberty

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
You haven't even started puberty just give it some time it'll probably show on it's own :lul:

its cause ur 14 bro ur body is going thru mega changes

the adams apple is not a muscle

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lev Peshkov
Ion know but it'll make you look more masculine

bro you still a child

my lil bro almost 14 and doesnt have one yet so I guess it depends!