Does never asking a girl out = volcel?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I've never asked anyone out. Is that why I'm girlfriendless my entire life? Never went on a date before either. I think about going on a date and I can actually FEEL the serotonin flow.

I'm not scared of asking to go on a date or to hang out, I just figured Chad doesn't have to so I shouldn't bother. Is that why I'm volcel?

Kinda cause you don't know if you're involuntary celibate yet until then. But if a girl likes you she'll make it very obvious

• +1
Reactions: mesr
But if a girl likes you she'll make it very obvious
That's true right there. I haven't had a girl make it obvious in almost a year. Fuark. They've all been indifferent or only slightly attracted. So I guess I've been fine, I just need to acnemaxx and hairmaxx. If I get rejected I might go on a rampage. I don't get rejected very often in life but I get pissed when I do.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yes.You need to tryto know that you've failed.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I dont know never asked as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Not in this current fucked up society where ugly males are getting arrested for asking girls out. I understand that there's some ugly guys where it's better for them to not even try with bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 245
i did before when im skinny fat af and got rejected, but in the good looking period i got asked out by some low psl girl and gay man
if you are high psl, you dont even need to ask

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Bluepill, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
If a foid is not giving any positive feedback and you can't have a conversation longer than 3 minutes with her, it is suicide to ask her for a date

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 245, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
if you've never asked out a girl you are a humongous beta fag and defo incel.

Women will never ask you out, even if they cold approach you.

No. Girls will ask you out if they like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
where do slayers here go when looking for a date?

Same bro, but if first girl rejects you then it means it's over. All women are the same.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Never asked a hoe out before. But I get looks of disgust so ye

I've never asked anyone out. Is that why I'm girlfriendless my entire life? Never went on a date before either. I think about going on a date and I can actually FEEL the serotonin flow.

I'm not scared of asking to go on a date or to hang out, I just figured Chad doesn't have to so I shouldn't bother. Is that why I'm volcel?
jfl. chad still asks girls out and you also clearly aren't chad. you are volcel if you've never tried. i've never asked a girl out either but i know i'm autistic and don't claim to not be volcel

jfl. chad still asks girls out and you also clearly aren't chad. you are volcel if you've never tried. i've never asked a girl out either but i know i'm autistic and don't claim to not be volcel
Well, I mean girls make it so obvious to chad that it’s not really confessing love or anything, just confirming it. So it’s not really the “asking out” I’m talking about, if that makes sense.

You either need to approach to test if you’re truly incel or message LOCAL girls in YOUR TOWN and see how it goes.