Does Nofap actually help leanmaxxing ?

UnluckyOne

UnluckyOne

mentally unstable rotter
I've already made a thread regarding leanmaxxing but forgot to ask about the effects of NoFap when it comes to leanmaxxing. I've heard from various people that leanmaxxing while being on nofap is easier but I don't know how true that is. What I noticed about myself is that while on NoFap personally I tend to lose more weight when I want to and it's much easier than when I am a coomer and it has nothing to do with motivation or willpower.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, HeightPilledum and LooksThinker
Solution
Allornothing
It would probably do the opposite since you can neither eat nor fap to cope so you will relapse one or the other. Only do both if you are dopamine fasting. Nofap will barely affect weight loss directly.
No
As a matter of fact, fapping burns calories

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and LooksThinker
NoFap while leanmaxxing is stupid. You need to find alternative sources of dopamine to food when leanmaxxing. Why would you deprive yourself of one of the most reliable sources of dopamine (jacking off) when depriving yourself of tasty food? You also should play video games, watch TV/movies/anime, read manga, etc. and do other rotter things other than eating and drinking that give you dopamine while leanmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyOne, RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and Allornothing
Your test declines while fapping which helps with burning fat, honestly just keep busy with workouts and schoolwork.

It would probably do the opposite since you can neither eat nor fap to cope so you will relapse one or the other. Only do both if you are dopamine fasting. Nofap will barely affect weight loss directly.

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyOne
Solution