Does NoFap Really Work ?

GIGAFINESSOR

GIGAFINESSOR

Iron
I'll be honest every time i bust i get lazy for the day, are the benefits true or is it overexaggerated ?

None of you guys are on no fap ?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Yes it is very legit. and if you know how to manifest you can put all the excess energy into whatever u want

• +1
Reactions: GIGAFINESSOR
Yes it is very legit. and if you know how to manifest you can put all the excess energy into whatever u want

Good info bro, everytime i bust my motivation is ruined for the day. I'm gonna try to keep a streak starting from tomorrow and see how it goes.

Do you feel any benefits when socalizing with people irl as a benefit, is it easier ? I get anxiety when talking with random people or even doing anything around randoms irl

Good info bro, everytime i bust my motivation is ruined for the day. I'm gonna try to keep a streak starting from tomorrow and see how it goes.

Do you feel any benefits when socalizing with people irl as a benefit, is it easier ?
yes it is easier but i only socialize with males which was easy in the first place. i am not sure about females if they are more receptive to convo although they smile more at me and are friendlier but i have not talked to them.

• +1
Reactions: GIGAFINESSOR