does o'pry have a negative orbital vector?

Warlow

Warlow

Young man lost in space and time
his eyes don't look all that deep-set from a side profile view tbh. Chico and beckford have pretty deep-set eyes with a positive vector to the point you can't even see the eye from the side.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6785 and 3 others
bamp dis thread

post Beckford and chico sides

@RealSurgerymax

Yes he does, but he’s still GigaChad

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 9344, magnificentcel and 2 others
They aren’t deep set, they’re just hooded and vertically narrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Warlow
No he doesn’t have negative vector

yeah, he has. he still looks very great, and is a walking mogg machine. The rest of his is very good/great. Every person, even GigaTeraChads have features/things that are not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, magnificentcel and Deleted member 10987
His lower lids aren’t bulgy

of course why would i deny that?
A lot of people here think that prey eyed subhumans on TikTok mog him. It’s good to see that you aren’t one of those copers

His lower lids aren’t bulgy
idk if that metric works all the time, what works more so than often is seeing how far the eyeball projects past the lower lid. In the case of o'pry it goes beyond his lower lid, thus denoting a negative orbital vector as i see it

He does, but it really does not matter. One thing I learned about this site is that people vastly overrated the overall side profile in terms of aesthetics. Side profile is mainly determined by how good your jaw looks and not having a trash nose. Nobody looks at you from the side and says "fuck this guys eyes look set back and not forward projecting, must be ugly" and then turns out from the front they have perfect PFL with good eye shape and all.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
Gandy has negative orbital vector too and still gigachad

He does, but it really does not matter. One thing I learned about this site is that people vastly overrated the overall side profile in terms of aesthetics. Side profile is mainly determined by how good your jaw looks and not having a trash nose. Nobody looks at you from the side and says "fuck this guys eyes look set back and not forward projecting, must be ugly" and then turns out from the front they have perfect PFL with good eye shape and all.
Well said

ffs ur cavil avi is making me read it in his accent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and MedMaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 3635 and Deleted member 6785
Gandy has a negative orbital vector?

• +1
Reactions: LilJojo
Omg what a subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
He clearly has maxillary recession so yes he has a negative orbital vector, almost all women in his comments say that he isn't as attractive in motion... He was also rejected by young foids for a prom date and cried alone. When he became a model he wasn't able to believe that he is a model now, he is aspie for a reason, also has low t voice which sounds like a 5 year old which indicates he has been brutally hurt in the past and needs therapy.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 14561
He clearly has maxillary recession so yes he has a negative orbital vector, almost all women in his comments say that he isn't as attractive in motion... He was also rejected by young foids for a prom date and cried alone. When he became a model he wasn't able to believe that he is a model now, he is aspie for a reason, also has low t voice which sounds like a 5 year old which indicates he has been brutally hurt in the past and needs therapy.
keep coping

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and EverythingMattersCel
oh yes thats definitely because the negative orbital vector.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Warlow and Deleted member 4430
oh yes thats definitely because the negative orbital vector.
Obviously it's bot only because of negative orbital vector but it is a factor

Life fuel for me