They have different phenotypes so it's difficult to compare the two
But objectively it's got to be chris

Just by face: ORB
Height included: Chris

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Just by face: ORB
Height included: Chris
Yea, orb is like 5'9-10 and chris is 6'3. But i think orb can pull better looking girls than Chris

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Youngcell and Nibba
Yea, orb is like 5'9-10 and chris is 6'3. But i think orb can pull better looking girls than Chris
Orb is legit the most attractive man on the planet imo. I used to be friends with him on lookism. Really sweet and gentle guy

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Youngcell
It's a close call but I think Chris looks better. Or may be it is the pic quality halo.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Orb is legit the most attractive man on the planet imo. I used to be friends with him on lookism. Really sweet and gentle guy
Didn't known he posted lookism lmao. I thought he left psl community before lookism became more popular than sloothate.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
In my opinion he does mog him hard. Chris has a gay vibe to him, but he's good looking regardless.
Orb looks more dominant and manly, which iswhat women prefer.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell and mojopin
Didn't known he posted lookism lmao. I thought he left psl community before lookism became more popular than sloothate.
He was briefly a part of lookism during 2016

Crisick is an incel larping you retards

• JFL
Reactions: stunna
He was briefly a part of lookism during 2016
Do you know what orb does nowadays, does he live at SEA or somewhere else? Also do you know his age or year he is born.

Do you know what orb does nowadays, does he live at SEA or somewhere else? Also do you know his age or year he is born.
Orb is 23. He turns 24 on January 6th

He told me after he got back from SEA he started to go to clubs more and gets laid every time he goes out. So I think he's good. Haven't heard from him for a year

Orb looks more dominant and manly, which iswhat women prefer.
quite the opposite actually. Chris is the one with dom jaw whereas orb's nonexistent

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 281 and androidcel
quite the opposite actually. Chris is the one with dom jaw whereas orb's nonexistent
Eye area is more important, or at least equally important, than jaw area. Chris definitely has labrador non-intimidating eyes and fucked up eyebrows. Orb's eye area is the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Nibba
Eye area is more important, or at least equally important, than jaw area. Chris definitely has labrador non-intimidating eyes and fucked up eyebrows. Orb's eye area is the opposite.
orb is frauding tho he is squinting and angle frauding

Orb mogs. Orb has that preety boy looks while also a good share of masculinity. Chris just like an average Chad, asthethic and masculine but not "cute" like a preetyboy.
Orb mogs. Orb has that preety boy looks while also a good share of masculinity. Chris just like an average Chad, asthethic and masculine but not "cute" like a preetyboy.

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser and Deleted member 39
Lower third is most important.

Chris is a masculin chad. And orb is half pretty half masculin boy

And masculin chad>masculin pretty boy > pretty

Chris mogs

Orb mogs him to oblivion. Crisick does not even heightmog him heavily. Orb is 6'1 and not shorter as many fgta claim

Wrong. Orb is 6'1.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Orb mogs him to oblivion. Crisick does not even heightmog him heavily. Orb is 6'1 and not shorter as many fgta claim

Wrong. Orb is 6'1.
Do you have source?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
I would fuck both if i had the chance

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
No homo but orb is probably the most perfect man to ever exist. He didn't just win the genetic lottery, he owns the fucking thing.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 39 and androidcel
Chris is a masculin chad. And orb is half pretty half masculin boy

And masculin chad>masculin pretty boy > pretty

Chris mogs

No

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 39
Chris' lower third mogs Orb's into oblivion, but Orb's eye area is legit one of the best I have ever seen

• +1
He showed himself next to a wall and the measurement was 6'1. Pm'd me on lookism @theropeking

yea, so its not really a heightmog. crisick is 6'3

orb does framemog him

wVak1NG.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers