Does people really do that crazy shit?

Ahh, dude is talking to you about sex he had. Threesome. And you consider him friend. He cucked you. Imagine seeing those foids everyday and knowing that your '' friend '' fucked them in threesome. You jerk off thinking about them and they fuck your best friend treating you like shit, like not even a man. Thats not cuckoldry. I couldnt talk to other dude about sex or foids. Never. Never did that and i will never do that. I wont listed how other dudes are having sex. Even if i was getting laid. Either im the biggest slayer or i leave and hate those dudes. For me youre a cuck if you like dudes who are better looking than you. I personaly hate them so muc that i wish to beat them all. Those motherfuckers that stole what brlongs to me. They dont deserve it
but he hasn't cucked me. I don't give a fuck about any sluts. I would never consider having a relationship with a girl who does ons threesomes and anal. I don't give a fuck about them.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
but he hasn't cucked me. I don't give a fuck about any sluts. I would never consider having a relationship with a girl who does ons threesomes and anal. I don't give a fuck about them.
He has cucked you by being better looking. Just becouse youre friend with better looking dude means that youre cuck. Every foid is a slut, every foid do threesomes with chads and anal. Every foid is a slut. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
He has cucked you by being better looking. Just becouse youre friend with better looking dude means nothing. Every foid is a slut, every foid do threesomes with chads and anal. Every foid is a slut. Keep coping.
Not really

Idk I'm to tired to argue any more lol

Not really

Idk I'm to tired to argue any more lol
I am too. Youre just a normie. Thats it. Cant argue with normies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Anal, threesomes, gangbangs etc? I mean 5 maybe 6psl people range, not ultra rare chads, but high tier normies and chadlites? is it common? Idk what to think.
I did anal I am close to a chadlite. For two girl one guy threesome yeah it would help If you were a chad but gangbangs or other shits are probably common amongst drugged normies. So I suppose right time and right environment combined with Nt and drugs are a bigger factor

I don't like these threads because it reminds me of all the things my oneitis probably has done...

My 1.70 kinda fat friend is constantly bragging about how he has orgies at parties. He probably exaggerates but still that cunt is doing stuff like that.

HKiCeE8

I did anal I am close to a chadlite. For two girl one guy threesome yeah it would help If you were a chad but gangbangs or other shits are probably common amongst drugged normies. So I suppose right time and right environment combined with Nt and drugs are a bigger factor
AHHH fuck. Drugges normies.... Fuck them all. Fuck you too chadlite

I don't like these threads because it reminds me of all the things my oneitis probably has done...

My 1.70 kinda fat friend is constantly bragging about how he has orgies at parties. He probably exaggerates but still that cunt is doing stuff like that.
Fuck man. Imagine that all foids are doing this. Its so disgusting. How i can enjoy life? I cant. Every foid i see was fucked at least once, they propably fuck being drunk all the time, have orgies ect. Ahh what a suifuel

AHHH fuck. Drugges normies.... Fuck them all. Fuck you too chadlite

Fuck man. Imagine that all foids are doing this. Its so disgusting. How i can enjoy life? I cant. Every foid i see was fucked at least once, they propably fuck being drunk all the time, have orgies ect. Ahh what a suifuel
Yea drunk and drugged. I feel so out of place

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek