Does permasquinting improve undereyelidfunction?

Johann0815

Johann0815

Mr. Moggerino // certified PSL 6
Im squinting all the time, hoping to strenghten the muscle who causes squinting. Is this legir or will the undereyelid become weaker and drops down?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200604-124927_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200604-124927_Gallery.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 66
Im squinting all the time, hoping to strenghten the muscle who causes squinting. Is this legir or will the undereyelid become weaker and drops down?
i squint all the time, especially when i was younger. I went to the optometrist for an eye test once and he was saying my eyes weren't proper shape, apparently they are oval shaped (almond) when they should be 'soccer ball shaped' (prey), made me go into intense depression cycle thinking I was subhuman

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, je3oe and Lev Peshkov
i squint all the time, especially when i was younger. I went to the optometrist for an eye test once and he was saying my eyes weren't proper shape, apparently they are oval shaped (almond) when they should be 'soccer ball shaped' (prey), made me go into intense depression cycle thinking I was subhuman
Almond is good?

I had the same thing said to me JFL I have almond too and wear glasses

Why were you depressed? Because you got narrow eyes?
no i didn't know narrow eyes were good back then and the optometrist said they are 'supposed' to be soccer ball shaped

I had the same thing said to me JFL I have almond too and wear glasses
Fuck the eyesight, only psl matters. Im never giving up squinting
no i didn't know narrow eyes were good back then and the optometrist said they are 'supposed' to be soccer ball shaped
Okay, mind posting a pic of your eyes? Nobody in rl will find out anyway

Fuck the eyesight, only psl matters. Im never giving up squinting

Okay, mind posting a pic of your eyes? Nobody in rl will find out anyway
you cant really see it here but I also have aegyo sal

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 7.02.08 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 7.02.08 pm.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 58