Does pity game work

qwep

qwep

Banned
Tell girl you are lonely virgin and she feels sorry for you. Then she has sex because she feels bad.

I feel like 99% of girls would just laugh at you and call you weird virgin creep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
= if ur subhuman n0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6401
I can confirm it doesn't.

I was in my car with my oneitis and I told her that my coworkers laughed at me cause I was inexperienced. I looked at her with my puppy eyes and you know what she said? "I tell my virgin female friends that they shouldn't get upset about it. Sex is nothing" and she walked to her house.

They won't feel bad about it. It will make them cringe and discomfort cause they feel like they are dealing with a manchild.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
If she's overly empathetic and you're not literally deformed... maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Women are not really empathetic especially with sub chads
they're empathetic around children because that's what they were made for. To them a sobbing loser is not very different from a 2 year old

• +1
they're empathetic around children because that's what they were made for. To them a sobbing loser is not very different from a 2 year old
A sobbing loser is an abomination in their eyes. As a man, you have to be peefect, no whinning, no crying, always confindent

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6401
A sobbing loser is an abomination in their eyes. As a man, you have to be peefect, no whinning, no crying, always confindent
I doubt he would get any sex. But maybe a pity blowjob or a kiss on the cheek just so he can fuck off

• +1
I doubt he would get any sex. But maybe a pity blowjob or a kiss on the cheek just so he can fuck off
Not even that actually. He won't get anything besides humiliation. Trust me, I tried

• +1
  • +1
انتحر و خلصنا منك بلييييييز
ألا يمكنك أن تقدم للعالم خدمة مواتية وتفجر نفسك إلى جانب عائلتك التي تواجه تحديات نفسية؟
pepe-islamist.jpg

• +1
ألا يمكنك أن تقدم للعالم خدمة مواتية وتفجر نفسك إلى جانب عائلتك التي تواجه تحديات نفسية؟
.سوف افجر نفسي و لكن سيكون هدفي هو بيتك في بلغاريا. انت و افراد عائلتك في عداد الموت و انني قادم يا زنديق يا لعين
pepe-islamist.jpg
انك منافق مثير للشفقة
اريد ان ابصق على وجهك

• +1
.سوف افجر نفسي و لكن سيكون هدفي هو بيتك في بلغاريا. انت و افراد عائلتك في عداد الموت و انني قادم يا زنديق يا لعين

انك منافق مثير للشفقة
اريد ان ابصق على وجهك
أتمنى لو كنت في أسرة ثرية حتى أتمكن من مطاردة أشخاص مثليين مثلك من أجل ارتياحي وذبحهم بالطريقة التي أحبها.
q19676327652.png

• +1
pepe-islamist.jpg
لا تجرؤ على خرق شرف المرأة المسلمة.
أتمنى لو كنت في أسرة ثرية حتى أتمكن من مطاردة أشخاص مثليين مثلك من أجل ارتياحي وذبحهم بالطريقة التي أحبها.
q19676327652.png
أنا لست مثليًا. يمكن لأمك أن تشهد على هذه الحقيقة.

• +1
لا تجرؤ على خرق شرف المرأة المسلمة.

أنا لست مثليًا. يمكن لأمك أن تشهد على هذه الحقيقة.
أنت غبية جدا لأنك ما زلت تستخدم النكات الأم. هل تحب كرات شعري. أنا وضعت لهم الحق في فمك لتناول الافطار. سوف تشعر أنك رائع إذا أكلت كل شيء.

1427676295896.jpg

• +1
أنت غبية جدا لأنك ما زلت تستخدم النكات الأم. هل تحب كرات شعري. أنا وضعت لهم الحق في فمك لتناول الافطار. سوف تشعر أنك رائع إذا أكلت كل شيء.

1427676295896.jpg
لا ، أنا أفضل أن أتناول لحوم حيوانات صحية. ربما سأضيفك إلى المجموعة؟ سيصنع لحمك كبة عظيمة ، بصراحة.

Attachments

• meat 6.jpg
    meat 6.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Tell girl you are lonely virgin and she feels sorry for you. Then she has sex because she feels bad.

I feel like 99% of girls would just laugh at you and call you weird virgin creep
Id rather get a hooker or die a virgin, than get pity cuck sex.

• +1

1427676295896.jpg
ارجوك توقف. انك اضحوكة. انتحراليوم و ليس الغد

• +1
Dude if it worked there would be no incels jfl at thinking women feel pity. They might fuck an ugly guy once as a joke or prank but that's the extent of it

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Dude if it worked there would be no incels jfl at thinking women feel pity. They might fuck an ugly guy once as a joke or prank but that's the extent of it
They never do it even as a prank or as a joke. Fucking is serious business for girls. All the guys they fuck, they are genetically adequate at the very least.

• +1
Women can only feel pity for Chad. As an ugly incel, it’s impossible for a girl to feel pity for you.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
They never do it even as a prank or as a joke. Fucking is serious business for girls. All the guys they fuck, they are genetically adequate at the very least.
Dude you haven't been out enough to see how girls act in the first place. Obviously what I'm talking about doesn't happen all that often but it can if she is a mega thot or very cruel

• +1

A Chad can definitely get away with saying this. Incel not so much at all LOL

• +1
jfl maybe,i got pitied by my oneitis,she was a whore but treated me kindly out of pity,but now she stopped replying on my texts i was too annoying but can't really blame her jfl

• +1
Dude you haven't been out enough to see how girls act in the first place. Obviously what I'm talking about doesn't happen all that often but it can if she is a mega thot or very cruel
Or a massive attention whore.

• +1
I know all that there is to know. I'm a phycisist after all

• +1
No

• +1
only if you survive trying to kill yourself

• +1
No way thats crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel