does potassium chloride is really efficient ?

zow

zow

son of a psychoanalyst and a scammer
its been 2 week i take 3 tea spoon of potassium chloride each day and i dont see change , i eat 1500 kcal each day with an carnivore diet (beef with potatoes all day) and cucumber if im really angry at 12AM.When i take in the morning , i dont see change that it debloat my face , for example ice in the morning is for me more efficient and i really see changes.Does i use not in a good way the potassium chloride or did i have to change something to make it work ?

• +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999
I dont know about that but bye bye yall, im having a damn fatal stroke rn my vertigo headache n shit

its been 2 week i take 3 tea spoon of potassium chloride each day and i dont see change , i eat 1500 kcal each day with an carnivore diet (beef with potatoes all day) and cucumber if im really angry at 12AM.When i take in the morning , i dont see change that it debloat my face , for example ice in the morning is for me more efficient and i really see changes.Does i use not in a good way the potassium chloride or did i have to change something to make it work ?
Usually depends on your age, if you wanna take the right amount of potassium chloride you'd take atleast 3,400 mg if you're above 18. If you want to debloat you could take some bananas and water is very crucial when it comes to that, fiber, magnesium, lots of fruits & vegetables too.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell