Does prenatal testosterone predetermine adolescent testosterone levels?

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
can you be exposed to high levels of testosterone prenatally and then have average to low levels of testosterone during puberty? My ring finger is barely bigger than my index finger (maybe a cm longer) when lying my fingers on the table, when I got my blood test however I came back as high testosterone, 908ng/dl which is extremely high compared to the norm. I think I'm just in the midst of puberty tbh.

@Gudru you're the expert on pnt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
can you be exposed to high levels of testosterone prenatally and then have average to low levels of testosterone during puberty? My ring finger is barely bigger than my index finger (maybe a cm longer) when lying my fingers on the table, when I got my blood test however I came back as high testosterone, 908ng/dl which is extremely high compared to the norm. I think I'm just in the midst of puberty tbh.

@Gudru you're the expert on pnt

How old are you, low 900s is not extremely high for 16-20 yr olds. Also, total test is one piece of the puzzle, SHBG and Albumin also come into play, androgen receptors and so on. Anyone with an absolute answer on this topic is most likely bullshitting.