Does profile even matter?

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
This chadlite looks amazing from the front but has a horrendous profile yet he looks great in action. What’s up with that?

DDE643CE C3D9 40C1 A48D B8CDCF18BD11
F200F2D6 2E0A 49A9 A177 72335C546CCB

Profile is overrated as fuck. Just don't have a subhuman profile and you're fine if you look good from the front. Front is key.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrisonMike, Limbo, FutureMogger and 3 others
BRUTAL COLORING PILL IMAGINE THIS GUY WITH CURRY COLORING
@PubertyMaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and Slayerino
@PubertyMaxxer
I’ve never quite seen such an insane eyelash / eyebrow halo tbqh

I've noticed in myself that if I find a girls side profile to be subhuman, but she looks good on her front profile I don't seem to give a shit at all. Other people might be different though.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, sdmaster, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
It’s just aesthetic to have a good side profile

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, EverythingMaxxer, Htobrother and 5 others
He doesn't look good at all he is just haloed by his submissive attitude and colored eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Yummyinmytummy, Incoming and 4 others
Literally looks like a rat
Cause he has literally all black eyes in that pic LMAO nobody has eyes like that irl that’s the shittiest morph I’ve ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 6191, I'mme and 3 others
Insane coloring brings up up. If he had brown eyes he would be low tier normie.

Last edited:
You're looking at a 2d image where bone structure is flattened from the front, in real life having a good profile is far more important due to your face being 3d and people seeing you from all angles.

• +1
Reactions: Limbo, PjSon, Hector and 2 others
How the fuck is a submissive attitude a halo?
Women like this type of man when they have a messed up hormonal profile, any woman who watches his channel falls into that category. The gentle giant archetype makes them gush.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Mr.cope and anti caking agents
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 6191, Slayerino and 1 other person
yes profile is very fucking important

It's not about how you look in profile or how you look from the front, it's about the true shape of your skull.

If you only look good from one angle, it's because that angle misrepresents the shape of your skull.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 6475, PjSon and 3 others
@PubertyMaxxer
Which curry colouring? The one in your PFP or South Indian? Because North Indian pheno mogs.

Which curry colouring? The one in your PFP or South Indian? Because North Indian pheno mogs.
Dravidian death-tier. Guy in my PFP has top-tier coloring. Light-colored eyes, brown hair, warm skin tone, not too pale or dark.

Dravidian death-tier. Guy in my PFP has top-tier coloring. Light-colored eyes, brown hair, warm skin tone, not too pale or dark.
If his hair is brown that's not top tier. Black is best.

Just like Astro has said..Only front matters

If his hair is brown that's not top tier. Black is best.
jfl what a cope. Even I have black hair and I don't cope this hard. It's all about contrast. Darker skin tones don't look good with black hair, while lighter ones do (Gandy).

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
It's not about how you look in profile or how you look from the front, it's about the true shape of your skull.

If you only look good from one angle, it's because that angle misrepresents the shape of your skull.
Suicide fuel tbh

jfl what a cope. Even I have black hair and I don't cope this hard. It's all about contrast. Darker skin tones don't look good with black hair, while lighter ones do (Gandy).
You've got shitskin, not JUST black hair. That's why slightly lighter hair works on you.

On the guy in your PFP, jet black hair would cause contrast with his skin which is fairly light. Remember, all women except Asians prefer jet black hair, some women ONLY date men with black hair.

I know you're insecure, but no need to project that here. This is looksmax.me not a PowerPoint presentation.

our brains seem to remember only front
Indeed boy. Ideally, all angles matter front side rear 3/4 etc etc but front is a must. I can name you so many chads with shitty side profiles

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
You've got shitskin
Nice try but I'm not a shitskin :lul:
On the guy in your PFP, jet black hair would cause contrast with his skin which is fairly light. Remember, all women except Asians prefer jet black hair, some women ONLY date men with black hair.
The level of copium... Compare the number of times you've seen "brown hair blue eyes only" with "black hair only" (clue, literally never) lmao I can't even begin to imagine how far up your own ass you are. Keep coping I don't mind.

Nice try but I'm not a shitskin :lul:

The level of copium... Compare the number of times you've seen "brown hair blue eyes only" with "black hair only" (clue, literally never) lmao I can't even begin to imagine how far up your own ass you are. Keep coping I don't mind.
You not only have shitskin but are one, I'm convinced now. Pretty much every girl would pick blue eyes black hair over blue eyes brown hair.

To be honest looking at you directly would give anyone eye cancer, not only because of your shitskin but also because you project so hard, you fucking blind people with the pure autism.

You not only have shitskin but are one, I'm convinced now. Pretty much every girl would pick blue eyes black hair over blue eyes brown hair.

To be honest looking at you directly would give anyone eye cancer, not only because of your shitskin but also because you project so hard, you fucking blind people with the pure autism.
keep barking while I dump loads in your oneitis :lul:

keep barking while I dump loads in your oneitis :lul:
Keep projecting while you watch me buttfuck your mum, her mum, your crush, and all her besties

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Side profile is not cope, even though front is more important. There's plenty of times you sit next to someone or lay in bed with someone.

Put this cigar in someone's mouth whose more flat faced and it doesn't make pussies drip like chadaniello.

Giphy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anti caking agents, Subhuman Philtrum and Htobrother
Keep projecting while you watch me buttfuck your mum, her mum, your crush, and all her besties
:eek: so scared of a twink framed currycel on the internet with wrists smaller than my dick and a face looking like it endured 3 car accidents :lul: keep going this is good cagefuel

:eek: so scared of a twink framed currycel on the internet with wrists smaller than my dick and a face looking like it endured 3 car accidents :lul: keep going this is good cagefuel
So scared of a guy who uses emojis in every sentence and projects this hard, I can't believe it for your wrists to be smaller than your dick they'd have to be fucking subatomic. You've been in 3 car accidents? That's a bit rich coming from you, you call them accidents but they were definitely more intentional than your birth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
So scared of a guy who uses emojis in every sentence and projects this hard, I can't believe it for your wrists to be smaller than your dick they'd have to be fucking subatomic. You've been in 3 car accidents? That's a bit rich coming from you, you call them accidents but they were definitely more intentional than your birth.
Did you just learn English and the only word you know how to use is projecting? :lul: Imagine actually living in India I can't even comprehend how over it is for you, condolences man. Wading through shit daily to get to your smelly cockroach-infested cubicle must be really hard. Inb4 "projecting" I can imagine you typing that while crying you ass off realising how true this is.

Did you just learn English and the only word you know how to use is projecting? :lul: Imagine actually living in India I can't even comprehend how over it is for you, condolences man. Wading through shit daily to get to your smelly cockroach-infested cubicle must be really hard. Inb4 "projecting" I can imagine you typing that while crying you ass off realising how true this is.
Yes man I TOTALLY live in India. At least I know how to attach a GIF, you deformed femoid.

"realising how true this is"

"Inb4 "projecting""

JFL, saying Inb4 doesn't make you less of a projector. Because I know I'm right, so you're clearly making up these insults for no other reason than to cope about your insecurities. Keep crying for me, I know I live rent free in your wimp skull.

Yes man I TOTALLY live in India. At least I know how to attach a GIF, you deformed femoid.

"realising how true this is"

"Inb4 "projecting""

JFL, saying Inb4 doesn't make you less of a projector. Because I know I'm right, so you're clearly making up these insults for no other reason than to cope about your insecurities. Keep crying for me, I know I live rent free in your wimp skull.
Saying " Inb4 doesn't make you less of a projector" doesn't make you right either, neither does it make you any less of a coper. I understand the difficulties being so inferior genetically.
Yes man I TOTALLY live in India.
It's over. I'm sorry for bullying you.

Saying " Inb4 doesn't make you less of a projector" doesn't make you right either, neither does it make you any less of a coper. I understand the difficulties being so inferior genetically.

It's over. I'm sorry for bullying you.
Of course you do, you recessed femoid subhuman faggot framecel failed abortion. It must be hard to have such a deep and intimate knowledge of what makes somebody a backwards ape, especially when you are one yourself.

3/4 > full front face pic

Side profile means almost nothing. Front profile means almost everything. That's why it's so over for me.

IN MOTION IS EVERYTHING.

90% of people have subhuman side profiles outside of angle frauding/jaw jutting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701 and Deleted member 5818
everything matters but side profile is pretty irrelavent to avg normie. before i became black pilled i thought so many people at my school were so good looking just from the front but when u are black pilled u then see things differently ofc and now i see a lot of them differently from little details like side profile etc

Women like this type of man when they have a messed up hormonal profile, any woman who watches his channel falls into that category. The gentle giant archetype makes them gush.
Being a genuine good person is not a bad thing and neither does it attract women with a bad hormonal profile he has a nice contrast of some masculine and some feminine features. That's how relationships work if you have ever been in one

most women that behave too feminine have BPD , most guys that act too maculine have autism

Being a genuine good person is not a bad thing and neither does it attract women with a bad hormonal profile he has a nice contrast of some masculine and some feminine features. That's how relationships work if you have ever been in one

most women that behave too feminine have BPD , most guys that act too maculine have autism
Who gave you permission to address me.

Who gave you permission to address me.
Stfu cancer racist autistic incel never have this tone with me again before i fuck ur mom infront of u while u and ur dad take notes