Does PSL scale tells u truth?

D

Deleted member 61701

Bronze
A lot of people are undergoing surgeries and getting implants to improve their psl score , but is it worth it?
I have seen a lot of bone moggers in India(ngl, it's true unless u are coper) who may score high in psl scale but they lack appeal
Isn't psl scale base on how humans perceive a person health and attractiveness, but it doesn't work unless u got good coloring

I once was scrolling shorts on my phone and suddenly v from BTS appeared, an old lady was sitting beside me and she noticed him
She was amazed by his looks even though she donot have any idea of what is attractive by European standards

I am not saying that psl gods aren't attractive yes they are hella attractive but the PSL scale doesn't work for a normal person. Most of the time a person with good soft features have more appeal than bone moggers

This is evident also by the rise of so many e-boys , they don't have good bones and look pretty feminine but still they get a huge attention on tiktok

no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, proxyy and Deleted member 39692
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
There is no benefit of psl scale if it doesn't help in attracting foids

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 39692
A guy with psl 4 can indeed mog a 7.5 so nah it doesn't matter everyone is beautiful

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy
humans are too unique for an ideal to ever exist. No scale will ever be fully accurate
the PSL scale is completely dogshit though

• JFL
PSL doesn't count in the most important thing in attracting women - morals.

A guy with psl 4 can indeed mog a 7.5 so nah it doesn't matter everyone is beautiful
That's what confusing if PSL isn't what help in attracting foids then what should be our primary focus , people here are obsessed over PSL while most of girls don't care about striking features unless u got Harmony

PSL doesn't count in the most important thing in attracting women - morals.
Yes bro that's why people need to introduce different scale to measure attractiveness from female point of view

Maybe not that big of a diff like u said (4 psl 7.5 psl)
but someone with lower muh psl can easily mog someone thats high psl in appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, BecomingHuman, wsada and 1 other person
the guy on pic is 5psl+
In my eyes the first guy aka jensen is a terrachad. Looks insanely pretty. Drago looks meh and too ogre

PSL wise, jensen would prob be just Chad or chadlite while Drago is apparently almost perfection or some bs

• +1
In my eyes the first guy aka jensen is a terrachad. Looks insanely pretty. Drago looks meh and too ogre

PSL wise, jensen would prob be just Chad or chadlite while Drago is apparently almost perfection or some bs
Surely the above guy got good psl score and thatswhy I said psl scale do work but it doesn't completely determine what's attractive or not . For ex - Chico looks more attractive than drago even though they are very close in terms of psl score. Similarly delisola would have more foids than o pry even though o' pry looks more striking

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 39692

in foids and mine eyes this guy is htn/htn+ good harmony, bones.
only symmetry and uee is his real weakness drago imo is perfect

• JFL
Surely the above guy got good psl score and thatswhy I said psl scale do work but it doesn't completely determine what's attractive or not . For ex - Chico looks more attractive than drago even though they are very close in terms of psl score. Similarly delisola would have more foids than o pry even though o' pry looks more striking
psl works for determining are u subhuman or no lol. It doesnt work for appeal at all

We are surely attracted to high PSL scorers but there is something missing which enables us to tell which is more attractive

in foids and mine eyes this guy is htn/htn+ good harmony, bones.
only symmetry and uee is his real weakness drago imo is perfect

in youts and womens eyes this guy is HTN while drago is perfect
JFL
you cant be serious

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman
Btw can u guys tell me my PSL score if u don't laugh on me? U can DM me

Drago here looks like what you imagine a handsome guy but the above boy looks like a prince from fairy tales
ye drago obv isnt ugly objectively, i dont like him though and i dont see many younger women liking him. He is muh high psl but im sure someone like jensen or any other prettyboy chad would outperform him when it comes to actual appeal

• +1
for younger foids this guy wins with drago, after 30+ they would choose drago

saw your post b4 psl 4.5 but you are really hardcapped by your pheno so overall 3.5
there is no way you can call jensen a HTN though. thats more delusional than @St.TikTokcel and thats bad territory

for younger foids this guy wins with drago, after 30+ they would choose drago

saw your post b4 psl 4.5 but you are really hardcapped by your pheno so overall 3.5
Yeah that's why I thought of this thread , many people have said me in real life too that if I had a lighter skin I would look more attractive
Even though I managed to attract few girls but it felt that it wasn't enough of what my bones deserves

• +1
there is no way you can call jensen a HTN though. thats more delusional than @St.TikTokcel and thats bad territory
i have preferences that's why i rated him htn/+, but objectively speaking he's an chadlite, imo maesthetic>pretty boys as slaying is easier with this pheno

• +1
Btw drago would be liked more by older women, does this mean PSL work more for older women (just a thought)

This could be true as old woman go for more masculine mam than an appealing men

Btw drago would be liked more by older women, does this mean PSL work more for older women (just a thought)

This could be true as old woman go for more masculine mam than an appealing men
generally girls prefer maesthetic men on tinder/ons, as most of them they just want to be pumped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61701