Does recession cause smaller less full lips?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Have no lips but when I put my tongue against them slightly they become a normal natural looking size

does recession cuase this?

would bimax ccw put my teeth further out to put my lips more forward or am i coping?

how can i replicate the effect of putting my tongue against my lips to make them slightly bigger? lip lift or some shit?

• JFL
Reactions: knortmax
17 people viewed and just ignored me

I don't think so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Apply hylaruonic and vaseline they'll become bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
i think so

• +1
yes cause u try to overcompensate lip incompetence by closing the lips wrongly wich can reduce their fulness or even deform it

yes cause u try to overcompensate lip incompetence by closing the lips wrongly wich can reduce their fulness or even deform it
what do u mean by this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
a bit. a recessed nigger will always have big lips tho unless theyre like lightskin

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

Have no lips but when I put my tongue against them slightly they become a normal natural looking size

would bimax ccw put my teeth further out to put my lips more forward or am i coping?

how can i replicate the effect of putting my tongue against my lips to make them slightly bigger? lip lift or some shit?
no i have big ass lips and i'm recessed. if your lips are small and weird you might have lip tie

whats lip tie?
u can look it up but basically it's when the string that connects your lip to your gum is too short or something so it restricts the movement and makes it smaller

Nah white people in general cant really have full lips. Tom Holland has a pretty good jaw yet he has no lips. And when white people do get lip fillers they look so bad. Genuine advice: embrace it and learn to live with it and dont get lip fillers. I usually talk shit to u because its fun but since u seem to be asking yearningly ill be nice :) thank me

Yes, because I have an overjet and overbite my lower lip appears thinner than it actually is, as the upper lip is more forward and covers much of it. Not sure about the upper lip though

• +1