Does running reduce bodyfat?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
So I am very underwieght (6'1 137lb) and am trying to reduce bodyfat while gaining muscle.

Would running help reduce bodyfat

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, St. Wristcel, Subhuman trash and 2 others
So I am very underwieght (6'1 137lb) and am trying to reduce bodyfat while gaining muscle.

it will also reduce muscle

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Its more efficient to just pick one and stick with it. Cut vs Bulk. In your case I would bulk and train hard. Sprinting (HIIT) > Running to lose BF but I wouldn't do any cardio during your bulk (unless you care about the health benefits).

Its more efficient to just pick one and stick with it. Cut vs Bulk. In your case I would bulk and train hard. Sprinting (HIIT) > Running to lose BF but I wouldn't do any cardio during your bulk (unless you care about the health benefits).
But then I will bloat :(. I guess I'll just cut after bulking

But then I will bloat :(. I guess I'll just cut after bulking

Brother at 6'1 137 pounds you are skinny as fuck. If you don't have much muscle mass you might be skinny but soft looking. Lean bulk and fully commit to it for 6-8 months. Then go on a nice cut. You'll look way better. Do not get too fat. Do not pass 18% BF on your bulk.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7173
No way u are taller than me nigga u look like a midget

just eat a shit ton of protein and work out hard

Keeping protein intake high when trying to lose fat increases satiety levels and helps preserve muscle mass

it depends on the energy usage tbh
HIIT ( you run the hardest you can then rest then do it again till u are tired as fuck ) is usually used to highly increase your metabolism throughout the days after you do this
normal running wont do much tbh, running itself doesnt do much

How do you have any body fat at that weight and height?

• +1
Reactions: Tall and PYT
jfl at you subhuman iq peoples on this thread. only way to lose fat is being at a caloric deficit monkey.

lmao what do you think

Running won‘t help you burn fat as some people think. It just burns calories, you could have the same effect with just eating 300-400kcal less plus you avoid fucking with your regeneration.

i prefer dont eat 200 kcals than run 200 kcal your choice

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Gain muscle by hitting the weights buddy boyo. It will help in burning fat

Sub-human fat deposit genetics

At that weight the problem is most likely a lack of muscle mass. Unless you are a literal deformed subhuman. You are at most 10 pounds away from being shredded but you have no muscle mass so you will still look soft. Lean bulk all the way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
At that weight the problem is most likely a lack of muscle mass. Unless you are a literal deformed subhuman. You are at most 10 pounds away from being shredded but you have no muscle mass so you will still look soft. Lean bulk all the way.
This is me FlexMaxxing right now. I think I need to eat a bit more calories and lift and I will be shredded. Thoughts?
Screenshot 20200930 171853

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Tall
This is me FlexMaxxing right now. I think I need to eat a bit more calories and lift and I will be shredded. Thoughts?
View attachment 703294

Exactly how I expected you to look. Last thing you need to do is cut. Go on a very lean bulk and lift and you’ll look better. If your only concern is being shredded then you should try eating maintenance calories and lifting hard.

what do you think???

You’re 137 pounds at 6’1...how do you even have any body fat?

Don’t run. Bulk up.

auschwitz tier
Eat something

Running is the absolute worst way to lose body fat. 137lb at 6'1? JFL where's the fat.. You need to stop running and start lifting bro

Running is the absolute worst way to lose body fat. 137lb at 6'1? JFL where's the fat.. You need to stop running and start lifting bro
I still have a bit of fat. My abs are not easily visible much

I still have a bit of fat. My abs are not easily visible much
You can't be skinny fat at 140lb at 6'1 unless your larping about your height. If you've never worked out before then you need to do body recomposition where you build muscle and burn fat at the same time. Do the research.

You can't be skinny fat at 140lb at 6'1 unless your larping about your height. If you've never worked out before then you need to do body recomposition where you build muscle and burn fat at the same time. Do the research.
I lied about my weight, I'm actually 132lb, I measured at the gym a few minutes ago.

Here's proof I'm 6'1, you can see in relatively tallFag
Screenshot 20200930 185430

And here is my growth records. I'm 6'2 now, not 6'1 like I think it says. I think I can't see my abs because I've never in my life worked them out before. Not sure

I lied about my weight, I'm actually 132lb, I measured at the gym a few minutes ago.

Here's proof I'm 6'1, you can see in relatively tallFag
View attachment 703413
Yeah I see. Build muscle, whatever fat you have now will be lost once you gain muscle

Alot of people are saying otherwise. I'm going to workout every day and hopefully my fat will be burned instantly leading me with a good body due to my build