Does SEAmaxxing work if you're more arab than white?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Platinum
Hey guys, this is only because I'm curious, since I'm 16 and have a gf rn so like I'm good, but just to know.

I'm 5'10 -- like 6'0 with platform shoes, but I'm not really white, my skin color per se kinda is, I may be white passing with nightclub lighting, but I'm like only 30% white. You probably saw my face already, I'm like a 4.5 but like I often get slays in nightclubs in the west, I once made out with 8 foids in a single night ,none of them were stacies but some have been high tier beckies and borderline stacylites. So I know that by logic, I'd to well in SEA, but by how much? Because it's not that I'm tall af or really white to stand out. Would SEAmaxxing? work in my case. Just curious boyos.

I feel LatAm would work better for your pheno.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
If you have these:
Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

And do this:
Make It Rain Money GIF

You can be white, black, arab, indian, young, old, straight, gay, violet, purple, green...

Girls will love you :feelshehe:
Celebrate Divine Feminine GIF by Viola Hug

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, Gaia262, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
I feel LatAm would work better for your pheno.
i am already in latam (argentina), like idk if it counts as latam as 99% of people are white here but yeah idk
If you have these:
Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

And do this:
Make It Rain Money GIF

You can be white, black, arab, indian, young, old, straight, gay, violet, purple, green...

Girls will love you :feelshehe:
Celebrate Divine Feminine GIF by Viola Hug
cope, money doesn't buy chad treatment, like if they do it it's not genuine, so it's not good for my ego

cope, money doesn't buy chad treatment, like if they do it it's not genuine, so it's not good for my ego
They do, are you teenager or sth :feelsokman:

I had the BEST SEX WITH HOOKERS, their bed skills and social skills are exceptional. I cannot imagine any bitch from Tinder repeat even close (y)

Girlfriend ofc is another thing...

But sex with hooker >>>> casual sex Chad gets from tinder and at a night club :feelsokman:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and FreakkForLife
Wow, perfect life setup. Just work on moneymaxxing.
already moneymaxxed
They do, are you teenager or sth :feelsokman:

I had the BEST SEX WITH HOOKERS, their bed skills and social skills are exceptional. I cannot imagine any bitch from Tinder repeat even close (y)
nigga but i don't want sex, i already have it, if i do go to SEA it's to feel like a chad, get the smiles from random people, people hitting on you, feeling superior to everyone else, getting that dominance lobsterpilled serotonin kick in every social interaction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and Deleted member 16380
already moneymaxxed

nigga but i don't want sex, i already have it, if i do go to SEA it's to feel like a chad, get the smiles from random people, people hitting on you, feeling superior to everyone else, getting that dominance lobsterpilled serotonin kick in every social interaction.
What a waste of time. Enjoy your life bro, who cares if youre better than some retards

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, Gaia262 and FreakkForLife
What a waste of time. Enjoy your life bro, who cares if youre better than some retards
just to try it once, and im not even gonna do it probably.

Yeah if you're atleast decent looking

I went on a date with this Chinese girl in 2020

She said her ex boyfriend was Turkish (I know, not Arab). She was in love with him but he dumped her because his family didn't approve

She was recessed average Chinese girl

already moneymaxxed

Yeah they ain't gonna give you that if you're brown, homie

White and 5psl or white and 6'2+ for the God treatment in SEA