Does sex with a fat but above average looking girl with lots of potential count?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
:unsure:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes

But you will need it reaffirmed by 10 more people on this site before you feel comfortable with yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Bennett, birchman and 12 others
Received 532413107331782

This girl loves me, but she is like 29 on the bmi index, 84kg and 168cm tall. Hmmmm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 685 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, CopingCel and Deleted member 2810
Nice face
Would look even nicer at lower body fat and without glasses
Ltr her and make her lose weight

Would fuck hard. Face is great
Why am i cursed like this? A gl girl liking me and she just has to be fat. I need to ltr her and make her lose fat. What the best way to make a girl loose fat, ded srs?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
Nice face
Would look even nicer at lower body fat and without glasses
Ltr her and make her lose weight

Lol, you'd have to lift her belly fat to reach her v.
Why am i cursed like this? A gl girl liking me and she just has to be fat. I need to ltr her and make her lose fat. What the best way to make a girl loose fat, ded srs?
If she would be slim she would be with chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Zygos4Life
Lol, youd have to lift hear belly fat to reach her v.

If she would be slim she would be with chad
She has big attention from 4-7 psl guys and she ignores them to death, says she only loves me. Love is blind bro

• Woah
She has big attention from 4-7 psl guys and she ignores them to death, says she only loves me. Love is blind bro
In that case, force her to do 6 weeks of psmf and shell be fine to fuck.

Ask her to run with you sometimes, eventually make it a routine thing. She'll then start to be conscious of what she eats

she looks good bro go for it
She doesn't even look fat

I'm still traumatized from the last time I've been with a fat girl so I prefer slim women even if they have worse face

@Titbot Should have some valuable input btw

she looks good bro go for it
She doesn't even look fat

I'm still traumatized from the last time I've been with a fat girl so I prefer slim women even if they have worse face
Why have you been traumatized?

• Woah
Tell her if she really loves you then she’d skip dinner

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel
  • JFL
Reactions: Sasaz2 and Deleted member 2426
I wish I was 84kgs too. She mogs me

• So Sad
she just had a disgusting body and smelled bad and she tried to dominate me jfl
Yeah this girl is actually quite fat in the lower body, she doesn't store too much fat in the face, it mostly goes in her legs and butt, i just find it unhealthy and unhygienic that much fat tbh, i really like slim girls, never been about too thick girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2581
Lots of sex xP and make sure she eats healthy but less

her face is screaming sex appeal for me tbh and i dont say that very often

maybe because i am fat and like fat girls, so we can loose weight together by having sex

lol

Yeah this girl is actually quite fat in the lower body, she doesn't store too much fat in the face, it mostly goes in her legs and butt, i just find it unhealthy and unhygienic that much fat tbh, i really like slim girls, never been about too thick girls
6F1CD454 0F0B 4D94 9B4F 934510957AE2

looks good, but large forehead
Lol, her forehead is smaller then usual actually, are you blind bro? I founded her forehead always too short for my taste

• Woah
Fat and above average is an oxymoron

typical balkan looks, disgusting imo

you should see the mixed romanian girl im banging, insane pheno

typical balkan looks, disgusting imo

you should see the mixed romanian girl im banging, insane pheno
Balkan girls have the best bodies of European women, very thick and big asses, but facially i agree, meh pheni for women

• Woah
you forgot most people are curries here

i just find the world comical, how i end up with this romanian women who sounds like the queen of england...her accent is just comical

she hates when romanians talk romanian to her in public, she hates that association

when im banging her i litterally have started visualising this

to all the balkan users here, they are improving my pounding

i just find the world comical, how i end up with this romanian women who sounds like the queen of england...her accent is just comical

she hates when romanians talk romanian to her in public, she hates that association

when im banging her i litterally have started visualising this

View attachment 151836

to all the balkan users here, they are improving my pounding
Balkan males T mog other Europeans to oblivion

• Woah
Balkan males T mog other Europeans to oblivion

they are alright, but i still dont understand why they are narcy

if im john lewis they look like primark

they are alright, but i still dont understand why they are narcy

if im john lewis they look like primark
It's just our pheno tbh, we rarely look like final fantasy aliens

• Woah
Slightly thick is ideal no one wants to fuck a stick

Dude don't ltr her and motivate her to lose weight if she was slim she wouldn't be talking to you buddy boyo she'd be with chad

Dude don't ltr her and motivate her to lose weight if she was slim she wouldn't be talking to you buddy boyo she'd be with chad
If a girl loves you she wouldn't magically unlove you bro just because someone is 1-1.5 psl higher. And she already got guys 5.5 to 6.5 psl wanting to be with her, she rejected them all for me lol

• Woah
If a girl loves you she wouldn't magically unlove you bro just because someone is 1-1.5 psl higher. And she already got guys 5.5 to 6.5 psl wanting to be with her, she rejected them all for me lol
Lol mate if you think liek that you're not truly blackpilled if she loses weight the amount of chads on her dms will blow the fuck up and would make her hypergamous even if she wasn't to begin with

invite her to go out and go to the gym. She will get the hint bro

FAT WOMEN ARE UNACCEPTABLE

• +1
Then she’s not fat just thick jfl it means SHES fertile af

I can’t believe how low t you guys are not liking thick girls

Then she’s not fat just thick jfl it means SHES fertile af

I can’t believe how low t you guys are not liking thick girls
But her whole body is still quite fat tbh, like big
Lol mate if you think liek that you're not truly blackpilled if she loses weight the amount of chads on her dms will blow the fuck up and would make her hypergamous even if she wasn't to begin with
I'm very BP, but if someone actually loves you he is blind bro, i have seen some stacy tear girls with fat guys in my high school, one was in my class and everyone was wondering how can she be with him, and she would always defend him when someone attacked their LR

Last edited:
  • Woah