Does sex with a Gigastacy feel any better than sex with a Becky?

NT Master

NT Master

Prophet of the Racepill
I was thinking about my exes, and in my experience, my pleasure from sex has more to do with how responsive/eager my bish is as opposed to how high their SMV is. Now don't get me wrong, I still wouldn't fuck a landwhale (can't even get hard to a repulsive uggo), but I'm wondering if it is even worth it to chase after a Stacy when I can get pretty much what I want with an easier to acquire Becky. The only reason to chase after a Stacy in my view is either because of pride, or you want to make slayer kids with her.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and nathan
no

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanForever and nathan
Men actually have a feeling called "love" so for men it's better to fuck an uglier foid who they love than fucking a gigastacy
It's completely opposite for foids since they only have lust for gigachads, they don't actually love them

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Depends if you're a standardcel or not. Some guys are rock hard for fat women others get limp dick for a HTB.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Turning out a really hot chick and turning out a really ugly one produce the same euphoria. At least when you’re turned on by having control of a woman’s emotions/sensations

I can't get turned on by a LTB, it's impossible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger
I was thinking about my exes, and in my experience, my pleasure from sex has more to do with how responsive/eager my bish is as opposed to how high their SMV is. Now don't get me wrong, I still wouldn't fuck a landwhale (can't even get hard to a repulsive uggo), but I'm wondering if it is even worth it to chase after a Stacy when I can get pretty much what I want with an easier to acquire Becky. The only reason to chase after a Stacy in my view is either because of pride, or you want to make slayer kids with her.
For me it was visual . Banged a hot fit blond foid that was starfish sex basically . Barely made out the foid just was horny after doing coke and weed and drinking with me.

The foid was a sugar baby btw

Vs with my cute ex. She was a slim white foid that was 5ft 7,170 cm ,(51-53kg). She made out quite good and blew good but the blond foid turned me on more . She had brown eyes and brown hair .

I personally find blond foids exotic though for ltr would prefer brunette foid . I think blond foids got huge egos

I do think tho some other times with the ex was better.

But if you ultimately want super good sex your gonna need 4 things

1) hot foid of your type
2) you are comfortable with the foid and have good chemistry
3) not have to use glove
4) be able to creampie

I would say the reason fucking the blond foid felt so good was I did no fap for two weeks . I also thought for a few weeks before what it would be like to sleep with a hot blond foid in my head . If your looking forward to the sex it makes it a lot better