599B8F85 5AA9 48DB BE04 6FA72A1ADA19
FB101022 0C21 4EC3 ABF8 D9E815B92CB1
202EB5F8 B290 4798 8AFE 7F998CBBCAA7

• Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and middayshowers
Ugly 4.3

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
What do you find to be a great looking woman then? Because if this does not live up to your standards, you're either Gandy or you're an homosexual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Ruby, Hades and 2 others
JFL

In what world is that Aryan prototype of western beauty ugly? Not only does she completely surmount every other woman in a ratio of ten thousand miles into the ocean, she also has a 99 percentile body shape with a perfectly crafted D breast and prominent, beautifully shaped buttocks. She's the Donna Prima of modern women. To even think that she could ever be ugly is beyond autistic ngl, if I somehow saw her in a bar in my third world shithole I'd hide my subhumanity to let her drink a coffee comfortably, far away from my ugliness. jfl nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, BigBoy and Deleted member 3073
Yes but probably not natural beauty so no

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3177 and Effortless
JFL

In what world is that Aryan prototype of western beauty ugly? Not only does she completely surmount every other woman in a ratio of ten thousand miles into the ocean, she also has a 99 percentile body shape with a perfectly crafted D breast and prominent, beautifully shaped buttocks. She's the Donna Prima of modern women. To even think that she could ever be ugly is beyond autistic ngl, if I somehow saw her in a bar in my third world shithole I'd hide my subhumanity to let her drink a coffee comfortably, far away from my ugliness. jfl nigga
Imagine being such a cuck lol

portrait-of-bipasha-basu-indian-film-actress-E1KTDX.jpg

Fogged, remember there's always a bigger gigastacy out there, just like how there's always a bigger chad out there.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I am better looking than him
I bumped ur thread be thankful
My thread was second in line, you shit skinned subhuman dog. You don't mog Gandy's shit even, let alone himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
The fact that she needs to resort to showing her body and fake tits already answers your question

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Effortless
My thread was second in line, you shit skinned subhuman dog. You don't mog Gandy's shit even, let alone himself.
Cry for me with your 1 PSL face

Natalie is so fit hngggggggg

Cry for me with your 1 PSL face
Keep underrating people, your projection doesn't cease. I SMV mog your whole bloodline back to your uralic cave, you hapa dicklet soyfag subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 3177
Imagine not liking women
Imagine being such a cuck that You worship a foid that has probably used 10k and more on surgery. Your a major cuck.
Keep underrating people, your projection doesn't cease. I SMV mog your whole bloodline back to your uralic cave, you hapa dicklet soyfag subhuman.
>soyfag
>makes a worshiping thread about a foid like the cuck You are

Imagine being such a cuck that You worship a foid that has probably used 10k and more on surgery. Your a major cuck.

>soyfag
I dont worship shit. I asked if she mogs Lima
Bluecel

• +1

>soyfag
I'm getting major homosexual vibes from this low test post. More often than not, gays like you tend to have Asian fetishes.

Bluecel
In all fairness this is kinda a matter of personal taste, some would prefer lima, some prefer the girl you posted, some would prefer the girl i posted. Point is all of these chicks are gigastacies.

I'm getting major homosexual vibes from this low test post. More often than not, gays like you tend to have Asian fetishes.
He is indeed some hapa dog from the uralic mountains in Finland. No wonder he hates white females, the ones he gets rejected by on a daily basis.

• +1
Bluecel
Looks like your brain never fully developed either
What do you find to be a great looking woman then? Because if this does not live up to your standards, you're either Gandy or you're an homosexual
I doubt Lima is 100% natural but I respect your opinion either way
Keep worshiping cuck
In all fairness this is kinda a matter of personal taste, some would prefer lima, some prefer the girl you posted, some would prefer the girl i posted. Point is all of these chicks are gigastacies.
Fuck of back to it

He is indeed some hapa dog from the uralic mountains in Finland. No wonder he hates white females, the ones he gets rejected by on a daily basis.
Incredible level of observation. White hating mongoloids often do despise the western prototype of beauty, in favor of their cucked fetish for "natural beauty," which encompasses ugly Asians and "traditional virgin" women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Looks like your brain never fully developed either

Keep worshiping cuck

Fuck of back to it
??? caging hard at this subhuman chipmunk

in which post did i worship?

actually, if admitting a female is goodlooking, then i conclude you're a faggot

@knajjd come ban this faggot ass hapa ER V2 cuck.

• +1
??? caging hard at this subhuman chipmunk

in which post did i worship?

actually, if admitting a female is goodlooking, then i conclude you're a faggot

@knajjd come ban this faggot ass hapa ER V2 cuck.
Jumping to the defense of the foid like the cuck you are and going ape after seeing What i rated the foid
Incredible level of observation. White hating mongoloids often do despise the western prototype of beauty, in favor of their cucked fetish for "natural beauty," which encompasses ugly Asians and "traditional virgin" women

Norwegian samis and finns are the whites You can get btw

Jumping to the defense of the foid like the cuck you are and going ape after seeing What i rated the foid

View attachment 197314
Norwegian samis and finns are the whites You can get btw
This subhuman is a skimo

jfl

44311958 496D 4F35 978A 031CD029C863

Truly signed your death sentence with that one

• +1
obviously yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
  • +1