Does she look ethnic?

andy9432

andy9432

Kraken
Genuinely interested as we are from similiar background, half filipino half white, hapa. Does she look more ethnic than me?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
who tf ordered pokimane on wish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and rydofx
who tf ordered pokimane on wish
Its Olivia Rodrigo bro, just with no make up as she frauds whiteness by makeup. I notice alot of hapas do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Its Olivia Rodrigo bro, just with no make up as she frauds whiteness by makeup. I notice alot of hapas do that.
lol the background character from jake paul's shit disney show ? don't remember her face tbh

looks ugly tho and like a full asian not a single speck of white dna visible

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and andy9432
becky 6/10 wife

lol the background character from jake paul's shit disney show ? don't remember her face tbh

looks ugly tho and like a full asian not a single speck of white dna visible
I see it Everytime. I come from the stereotypical wmaf. My father was 61 when he got me! All cards were stacked against me. Im so Happy and thankful. I hate chinks gooks and What They stand for. My mom used my dad aswell just to Get western passport

Looks latina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Toth's thot and House Lannister
I see it Everytime. I come from the stereotypical wmaf. My father was 61 when he got me! All cards were stacked against me. Im so Happy and thankful. I hate chinks gooks and What They stand for. My mom used my dad aswell just to Get western passport
Bruutal! I come from a similar situation. My dad was a week away from 60 when i was born. My mother is from Latin America. He had other wives who had divorced/died.

Worthless existence tbh

Bruutal! I come from a similar situation. My dad was a week away from 60 when i was born. My mother is from Latin America. He had other wives who had divorced/died.

Worthless existence tbh
Bruh my dad was 19

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Worthless existence tbh
I swear. as soon as my mom popped out me and my siblings 27 years ago she started cheating on my father. She just needed security to stay in this country and i was the security. This is why SEAMAXING doesnt work. The love is NOT genuine! They only see u as a potential meal/passport ticket!

This entire time I thought she was Latina

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
I swear. as soon as my mom popped out me and my siblings 27 years ago she started cheating on my father. She just needed security to stay in this country and i was the security. This is why SEAMAXING doesnt work. The love is NOT genuine! They only see u as a potential meal/passport ticket!
Asians are subhumans anyway

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and RODEBLUR
Very attractive

@Leonardo DiCaprio

i dunno what you look like.

But to me, living in a white country (netherlands) she looks non-white to me. Closest to white she looks, is maybe south Europe. But south Europe is not white, but Med.
Avi is me

Avi is me
you also look south European at best. etnicity wise.

i thik I would had guessed both you and her as some mix of asian with white.

you look good by the way. It turned out well, the recombination.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall