If you're ethnic in the West hide your background / origins as long as possible with women

Ppl still can tell that i'm chinese even here because the retarded tonal pattern stays with you even in written english
Who tf gave you permission to associate with Han China? I'm the only Han guy here + real Han wouldn't be caught rotting on incel forums, so it's clear you're just some irrelevant subjugated ethnic minority hence the autistic tones or larping about being Chinese.

perhaps 🤔 I lowkey think Sri Lankan girls look the best in South Asia for some reason, even while being the most shitskin. Something I’ve just observed they have better bones and features and better fat distributions
I kinda agree on bones. Bengalis have good bones but failod hugely by colouring.

I kinda agree on bones. Bengalis have good bones but failod hugely by colouring.
yeah but for Sri linkans they seem to have much brighter and warmer undertones giving a much more glowing look than just shitskin, it’s like gleaming shitskin lmao.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Ppl still can tell that i'm chinese even here because the retarded tonal pattern stays with you even in written english
Can you give some examples? I feel like I have the same thing. Even though my parent's country speaks English and I have a really strong local Accent, people can tell I'm not from here.

I know Turks and Kurds they tell foids they are Spanish, Italian or Latino. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist