Does Skin-Care Maxxing Actually Work?

B

bananacoffee

Silver
I currently do not use any products on my face, and it looks perfectly healthy with 0 acne or anything its clean.

Should I buy a Cleanser+Moisturizer and use it every morning? will it actually make my face look "Cleaner" or something?

Just use moisturizer ntn else unless u get acnr everything is cope

Just use moisturizer ntn else unless u get acnr everything is cope
I heard the routine is first cleanser to "clean" ur face, then moisturizer to trap the moisture?

As well as sun screen (but we get 0 sun here anyway)

I heard the routine is first cleanser to "clean" ur face, then moisturizer to trap the moisture?

As well as sun screen (but we get 0 sun here anyway)
Sunscreen is jewish shit all u need is a b8t of moisturizer cleanser is useless
if u get acne get on isotret

• +1
Reactions: futurechadLitee
I currently do not use any products on my face, and it looks perfectly healthy with 0 acne or anything its clean.

Should I buy a Cleanser+Moisturizer and use it every morning? will it actually make my face look "Cleaner" or something?
face scrub/lip scrub/vaselina for lips and eyelashes and moisturizer are useful, other shits are a bit cope but helpful if u need more ‘light’ in ur face.
Not really a skincare advice but self tan is good to give you an alive look if you’re a pale shit like me

face scrub/lip scrub/vaselina for lips and eyelashes and moisturizer are useful, other shits are a bit cope but helpful if u need more ‘light’ in ur face.
Not really a skincare advice but self tan is good to give you an alive look if you’re a pale shit like me
i have naturally tanned skin

If your skin looks fine without products then you shouldn't use them. Although you should use sunscreen to prevent aging.

If your skin looks fine without products then you shouldn't use them. Although you should use sunscreen to prevent aging.
but i guess it would make me look cleaner, i do get dirt on my face just from living life walking outside etc.

i bought cleanser moisturizer and sunscreen