does skin color matter for eyes Color

D

Deleted member 29680

Iron
Imagine a Latino with a somewhat dark skin color but with blue eyes, would it look strange? skin color does not matter for your eyes color? Or does matter?

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and St.TikTokcel
Imagine a Latino with a somewhat dark skin color but with blue eyes, would it look strange? skin color does not matter for your eyes color? Or does matter?
Miguel, it's over for your 5'4 latino stature.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Skin color is all that matters

If you are white then any colour will suit
But if you are black then only and only hazel blud or else you'll be caught frauding and bgm will come running at your house to punish you .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and subswork
If you are white then any colour will suit
But if you are black then only and only hazel blud or else you'll be caught frauding and bgm will come running at your house to punish you . View attachment 2206664
So doesn’t no matter if you are white with T50?

So doesn’t no matter if you are white with T50?
With that I meant that you can fraud with blue or hazel or dark green as a white too .
But if you are black then only hazel .

• +1
Reactions: subswork and Deleted member 29680
  • WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl
gryecels are getting weirder everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29680
Yes, of course, i saw people with blue eyes, but looking skit because of bad skin coloring. Like pale with cold undertone. Coloring is skin+hair+eye color combine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29680
Yes, of course, i saw people with blue eyes, but looking skit because of bad skin coloring. Like pale with cold undertone. Coloring is skin+hair+eye color combine
this was the answer i was looking for, thanks.