Does sleep deprivation affect canthal tilt?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I have been sleep deprived for last two weeks as well not eating enough. I notice I lost a bit of fat around my upper eyelid and notice my eyes have started to look negatively tilted. Is it because of lack of sleep accentuating already poor eye support ? How long will it take to go back to what it was before

Sleep deprivation makes you look uglier in general, it's an evolutionary tactic.

A few days at most and you'll be fine, I'd say.

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, Deleted member 281, Nibba and 5 others
I hate the fact that eye area is very vulnerable with the sleep deprivation

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69 and Nibba
Sleep deprivation makes you look uglier in general, it's an evolutionary tactic.

My black eyebags are genetic from my father feelsbadman :(

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh
My black eyebags are genetic from my father feelsbadman :(
This.

I definitely looked better before my sleeping problems.
I've spend my entire adolescence with really bad sleeping so I have no idea what I look like without them, barring editing out the color in photoshop.

it's a cope

sleepy eyes have nothing to do with sleep deprivation, it's all in your undereye area

Yeah. The bags especially really lead to that meth addict NCT. good news is that it's temporary

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Yeah. The bags especially really lead to that meth addict NCT. good news is that it's temporary
One of the easier ways to soft looksmax (in theory at least)

Yes sleep is really underrated
Just as important as diet and exercise; sounds like obvious bullshit but a lot of people don't even consider it

Just as important as diet and exercise; sounds like obvious bullshit but a lot of people don't even consider it
Yep exactly. People really think 4-6 hours is okay and look like zombies or stray dogs. You can really tell the difference

Yep exactly. People really think 4-6 hours is okay and look like zombies or stray dogs. You can really tell the difference
Yeah, just like how gymcels in denial always talk about how face doesn't matter

Yeah, just like how gymcels in denial always talk about how face doesn't matter
LMFAO. I mean don't get me wrong a good body is super important to maxing out your frame and increasing your smv, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend like any incel can become a Chad with a gym membership. at the end of the day the face is what draws women in and a body that's good it's just the cherry on top

I've spend my entire adolescence with really bad sleeping so I have no idea what I look like without them, barring editing out the color in photoshop.
@Insomniac

I can't sleep more than 6 hours.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
YES, my canhalt tilt appears like negative when I cant sleep, but when I sleep more than 14 hours appears almost Positive

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel