Does sleeping on your back actually help with face symmetry

uwva

uwva

Iron
Hey, I was wondering if sleeping on your back instead of sides actually do anything and help with face symmetry,
I've seen mixed responses of people calling it bullshit and people saying it actually helps.

And if its not bullshit and actually helps do you guys have any tips on how to remain in that sleeping position?
Since i commonly find myself waking up on my sides after going to bed on my back.

Thanks!

Solution
FaceAboveAll
I've got a silk pillow and ill try not to sleep on the same side everyday.
thanks for the tips

Sleeping on back can increase the likelihood of sleep paralysis too. Look up videos on YouTube on how to side sleep properly. It usually involves having a pillow between your legs.
I sleep on my right side and right side is a bit off. But you could argue that it is the left that may be off. Just sleep on back to be safe

it's bullshit, just sleep on your back it's how humans are naturally meant to sleep

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 64865
Hey, I was wondering if sleeping on your back instead of sides actually do anything and help with face symmetry,
I've seen mixed responses of people calling it bullshit and people saying it actually helps.

And if its not bullshit and actually helps do you guys have any tips on how to remain in that sleeping position?
Since i commonly find myself waking up on my sides after going to bed on my back.

Thanks!
cope

Thanks!
No, but if you sleep on one of your same side since young your face will probably be unsymmetrical

Thanks!
Face symmetry has to do with your spenoid bone if it's tilted everything become asymmetric and nothing do with sleeping

So basically you're saying lose fat and it'll be normal?
You can adjust it by shotgun to your face broo

Nigga wtf are you saying are you acting like fool wtf will loosing fat do to that shit

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 64865
So basically you're saying lose fat and it'll be normal?
There is a way to adjust it using electric current therapy to a vein near to the jugular vein near neck I forgot the name of the process a guy used to do it in YouTube I forgot that niggas name

There is a way to adjust it using electric current therapy to a vein near to the jugular vein near neck I forgot the name of the process a guy used to do it in YouTube I forgot that niggas name
Bro i dont understand
What causes the face to be asymmetrical?

nigga just sleep with ur mouth open,make sure breath through ur mouth and snore and u turn into a 6”4 chad in a week

how much bigger can it get from currently 7 inches

I heard if u shower with ur clothes on it can get bigger by 3 inches in a span of 3 months or it might take 50 years,just do it consistently

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Bro i dont understand
What causes the face to be asymmetrical?
My dear nigga

You will understand everything the more you stay here once you fell into the rabbit hole there is no escape

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 64865
My dear nigga

You will understand everything the more you stay here once you fell into the rabbit hole there is no escape
Well i dont really wanna browse this site too much im way too busy for that, just jumped in to ask a question
so can you please answer right now so i dont have to waste my time?
thanks!

Well i dont really wanna browse this site too much im way too busy for that, just jumped in to ask a question
so can you please answer right now so i dont have to waste my time?
thanks!
It's your genetic bro same goes to the bone I mentioned so kill your parents

Thanks!
It makes complete sense that putting half of your weight on one side of your joints regularly is going to cause that side more problems or make it uneven structurally

Whether or not it does so to your face is less clear. But still likely.

Do it for the rest of your body

If you side sleep have a pillow between your legs atleast

It makes complete sense that putting half of your weight on one side of your joints regularly is going to cause that side more problems or make it uneven structurally

Whether or not it does so to your face is less clear. But still likely.

Do it for the rest of your body

If you side sleep have a pillow between your legs atleast
Thanks for an actual real response and not a braindead troll :)

Do your mom :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:
but I can do this and pull her eyes out of her eyesocket and fuck through it Richard rameriz type shitt

Shut up grayy

Thanks!

Sleeping on back is ideal, but you can still sleep on side. Just alternate between side sleep each night and use a silk pillow. Assymetry only occurs if you constantly sleep on one side.

Sleeping on back is ideal, but you can still sleep on side. Just alternate between side sleep each night and use a silk pillow. Assymetry only occurs if you constantly sleep on one side.
thanks for the tips

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
thanks for the tips

Sleeping on back can increase the likelihood of sleep paralysis too. Look up videos on YouTube on how to side sleep properly. It usually involves having a pillow between your legs.

Solution