Does smoking as a teen has any positive effects

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
Smoking increases dht bone mass and burn fat also lower estrogen..Does it stunt growth by qny chance or nah ? Should i quit or nah?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, TheDragon, sudanguy and 3 others
real eyes realise realise

• Love it
Reactions: Struggler03
The social side affects are literally goated

I swear you’ll make so many friends and girls will approach u tho I don’t recommend it for legal reasons

I’m a smoker when I go outside i literally get approached either by men or women

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, sudanguy, EzikoIsHere and 3 others
Smoking increases dht bone mass and burn fat also lower estrogen..Does it stunt growth by qny chance or nah ? Should i quit or nah?
It doesn’t burn fat but it helps u suppress hunger

If ur on a diet it’ll help u drop the donut and not eat when ur craving

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Zeta, Deleted member 65499 and 1 other person
The social side affects are literally goated

I swear you’ll make so many friends and girls will approach u tho I don’t recommend it for legal reasons

I’m a smoker when I go outside i literally get approached either by men or women
Tho this is in Germany idk how it is everywhere else it’s just that here in Europe everyone smokes so it’s a conversation starter

Yes smoking is good when you’re in your development years until like 25, also good for socialization

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AySab and Deleted member 65499
Social halo

Smoking increases dht bone mass and burn fat also lower estrogen..
none of these are true, and even if they were, the negatives of smoking outweigh the positives. if you need to smoke to hang out with your friends, then find better ones. and if you’re already addicted, switch to Zyn or smth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, mathis, melon6329 and 1 other person
Yes smoking is good when you’re in your development years until like 25, also good for socialization
Why is it good?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and sub5c3l
Why u say that

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
none of these are true, and even if they were, the negatives of smoking outweigh the positives. if you need to smoke to hang out with your friends, then find better ones. and if you’re already addicted, switch to Zyn or smth
They are also what negative effects? Oh u mean those who says the media who is paid by lizard sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz, vzidel and noobkiller999
Ok mom

could increase test

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
smoking is a good way to be part of a social group not other benefits

no are you dumb

pretty sure it stunted my growth

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
it does accelerate puberty

smoking doesnt do all that what the fuck ☠️

• +1
Reactions: AySab and 5.5psl
The dht increase of smoking is probably not enough to get result (bone mass, burn fat, lower estrogen = no??)

Jfl no what tf are these replies
Smoking is a cope to reduce stress that's it girls hate smokers + it will rape your collagen

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and AySab
ur stupid all it does is damage ur lungs

• +1
Reactions: AySab
yes its very relaxing and low cortisol

cigars are the best

deeper voice maybe
suppresses appetite
fun
but expensive and smelly
some sources say it increase test by a small margin

• +1
Reactions: CrackyLolra
Smoking a cig is awful for your health. Its full of chemicals, pesticides, fiberglass, etc whole bunch of bad shit that causes problems. Nicotine itself is fine and can be healthy.
The social aspect is legit, people will bum cigs and talk. However you can also semi achieve this by just having a lighter or using something like Zyn or snus.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and AySab
great for socialization, genuinely don't know how i would have gained social skills in college without weed and alcohol

lifetime addiction that takes money and health away, nah

pretty sure it stunted my growth
it has no effect no growth u retart it lowers estrogen cuz nicotine is aromatise inhib so u could make u taller but not shorter

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and CrackyLolra
Smoking a cig is awful for your health. Its full of chemicals, pesticides, fiberglass, etc whole bunch of bad shit that causes problems. Nicotine itself is fine and can be healthy.
The social aspect is legit, people will bum cigs and talk. However you can also semi achieve this by just having a lighter or using something like Zyn or snus.
there no zyn or snus here in my country

• +1
No it’s not good + expensive

it has no effect no growth u retart it lowers estrogen cuz nicotine is aromatise inhib so u could make u taller but not shorter
low iq albanian retard detected
jfl at thinking nicotine is the only chemical in cigarettes, fucking lol.

• +1
low iq albanian retard detected
jfl at thinking nicotine is the only chemical in cigarettes, fucking lol.
nicotine is the highest u retart

• +1
  • +1
I'm telling your albanian dad you smoke

retart btw :lul::lul::lul::lul:

surely the thousands of other carcinogens and toxins have absolutely 0 effect on a growing teen :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
just smoke raw tobacco stupid goyim :lul:. Imagine not following native american moggers

just smoke raw tobacco stupid goyim :lul:. Imagine not following native american moggers

View attachment 2835086
Polyphenols found in tobacco include rutin, chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid and scopoletin. Tobacco plants also contain toxic metals. Cadmium and lead are found at relatively high levels in tobacco leaves because the plants readily absorb them from soil. They may also be absorbed from the air around the tobacco plants.

Polyphenols found in tobacco include rutin, chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid and scopoletin. Tobacco plants also contain toxic metals. Cadmium and lead are found at relatively high levels in tobacco leaves because the plants readily absorb them from soil. They may also be absorbed from the air around the tobacco plants.
jews poison the soil and return the tobacco is contanimated. It must be the tobacco!

KYS faggot.

go to amishland and grow your own tobacco.

jews poison the soil and return the tobacco is contanimated. It must be the tobacco!

KYS faggot.

go to amishland and grow your own tobacco.
caging at the fact that u think inhaling any smoke into ur lungs is good for u :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

caging at the fact that u think inhaling any smoke into ur lungs is good for u :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
while it may not be the most optimal way to injest nicotine, the jews tell me not to smoke so I will :lul:

I smoke maybe 1 cigarette a day average and I dont have any lung problems.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
while it may not be the most optimal way to injest nicotine, the jews tell me not to smoke so I will :lul:

I smoke maybe 1 cigarette a day average and I dont have any lung problems.
How do we tell him mr krabs

Tho this is in Germany idk how it is everywhere else it’s just that here in Europe everyone smokes so it’s a conversation starter
America it’s vaping

Idk man all my grandparents and uncles smoked since like 12 and they’re still alive and well.

Even my dad used to smoke and he’s still good
because of polymorphisms

Could you please elaborate?
certain genetic polymorphisms allow people to be live into old age regardless of bad lifestyle factors

in the case of smokers who never get cancer and live into old age, they likely have polymorphisms that can easily repair DNA damage

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko and Lebron_James
certain genetic polymorphisms allow people to be live into old age regardless of bad lifestyle factors

in the case of smokers who never get cancer and live into old age, they likely have polymorphisms that can easily repair DNA damage
Mogger genetics

With my subhuman ass I’d probably get lung cancer just from existing :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
How to not smell like cigs niggers?