Does smoking weed and cigs affect your face/body/voice

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
I'm talking about daily/ every other day usage at least
I thought it gave me more hollow cheeks for example but now Im being told different

cigs might considering the nullify your appetite but then again if you get mucnhies when your high its kinda counter intuitive

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
they will lower your testosterone and deeper voice is only temporarily and after very high daily usage (damages the vocal cords). your voice will go back to normal when you stop smoking. and why would you smoke it increases your chances of cancer wtf!

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and buflek
No it doesen’t

they will lower your testosterone and deeper voice is only temporarily and after very high daily usage (damages the vocal cords). your voice will go back to normal when you stop smoking. and why would you smoke it increases your chances of cancer wtf!

lose collagen in face ie make you age faster

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
smoking gives you this annoying rasp not the true depth foids find attrractive only upside is hunger suppression

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
yeah cigs do affect your body

by giving you lung cancer

I'm talking about daily/ every other day usage at least
I thought it gave me more hollow cheeks for example but now Im being told different
Leave this shit if you can, before it’s too late. It'll feed on you. You'll regret it.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Weed is worse than tobacco it makes you a weak estrogenic zombie.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, itsover00000000, gribsufer1 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Only your mind, you become a pathetic loser

• +1
Reactions: itsover00000000
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and gribsufer1
Yes it destroys your collagen,lips gives you yellow teeth,bad breath etc..it also affects your stamina if you're a Chain smoker like me.. ruins your image in society and can cause family problem problems from my experience

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044