Does someone use RU58841 here?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I'm an oldcell but not (yet) balding. But we all know prevention >>> regrow lost hair.
Every man has to do prevention, there are hardly any men who do not lose some hair in their 30s and 40s. Hair = Life

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
I thought I'll never start losing hair, not until I'm in my 40s or 50s. And here I go — receeding with no baldcels in my genetic pool while being low-T.

Life is a scam indeed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: audreyen, Schnauser and Deleted member 7076
I thought I'll never start losing hair, not until I'm in my 40s or 50s. And here I go — receeding with no baldcels in my genetic pool while being low-T.

Life is a scam indeed.
my hairline is square and straight and i have thick hair in general so i think i'll be good mate

Life is a scam indeed.
this low t thing is a cope, if anything it tells you that your hormones and general health are fucked up which influences hairloss

my hairline is square and straight and i have thick hair in general so i think i'll be good mate
how old are you?
You won’t notice hair loss until you’ve already lost 50% of your hair. prevention >>> regrow lost hair.

• JFL
Reactions: beyourself
this low t thing is a cope, if anything it tells you that your hormones and general health are fucked up which influences hairloss
DHT is directly impacting hairloss. The less T the less DHT (although the correlation flips a little when T drops like in my case).

lets hope these words don't come back to bite you

how old are you?
You Won’t Notice Hair Loss Until You’ve Already Lost 50% Of Your Hair. prevention >>> regrow lost hair.
i don't even shed in the shower

anyways my dad is 75 and still has all his hair so it's safe to say i won't be getting any of this shit

DHT is directly impacting hairloss. The less T the less DHT (although the correlation flips a little when T drops like in my case).
yes, but dht isn't the only factor in hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Germania

anyways my dad is 75 and still has all his hair so it's safe to say i won't be getting any of this shit
how tf is your dad 75 this has to be a larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 5818
lets hope these words don't come back to bite you
it's my only cope and thing i can show off tbh

if somehow against all odds i experience even 1 norwood point progression god is officially a dickhead

it's my only cope and thing i can show off tbh

if somehow against all odds i experience even 1 norwood point progression god is officially a dickhead
Not a single person in my bloodline is even past nw1, meanwhile I have noticeable recession from pics a year ago

over 4 me

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
I had a little hope that I started balding because of stress, anemia etc., but I'm receeding on temples only which is a pattern. But legit, I'm gonna fix my health ASAP regardless of whether it'll cost me my entire salary.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Not a single person in my bloodline is even past nw1, meanwhile I have noticeable recession from pics a year ago

over 4 me
Literally same except I didn't have to compare pics because I went from juvenile straight to NW1.5 soon-to-be-2 in one month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
yeah, that's why you should lower DHT (sensitivity of hair follicles - preferably local in your scalp) + eliminate insufficient supply of vitamins and minerals + stress control etc.

Same here, but if you don't care/don't want to prevention, you can switch to another thread

over 4 me
brutal

yeah, that's why you should lower DHT (sensitivity of hair follicles - preferably local in your scalp) + eliminate insufficient supply of vitamins and minerals + stress control etc.

Same here, but if you don't care/don't want to prevention, you can switch to another thread
thas cool but if you didn't start about EVERY GUY then i wouldn't have said shit

i dont want to use fin and am praying i respond to RU good enough

if you are not balding or receeding there is no need to take medication

and while its true that you cant really spot balding before 50% of density is gone - https://lookism.net/threads/50-of-a...noticeable-when-he-grows-his-hair-out.494630/ - it only applies to cases where your hair is grown out.

so before you do anything you should buzz it down and if you cant see any hairloss there you dont have to worry about anything. you can do it like once every year

I just started, started to notice some diffuse thinning and miniaturized hairs were coming off on my hands in the shower.
I'm hoping to see at least a reduction in shedding within a couple of weeks, so I can gauge efficacy without having to wait months for actual hair growth.
I'm also microneedling with 2mm once a week with a dermapen, on the days I microneedle I don't put RU.
34 years old, for reference, I hope to buy at least 5 years until hopping on fin.

I have been using it for 3 month along with fin.

• +1
Reactions: Germania, audreyen, siliconvalleycel and 1 other person
Anything to report? Any regrowth?
Yeah, with the assistance of fin/min. I will make a thread about beating the Norwood Reaper one day if I manage to defeat him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Germania and beyourself
I have 10grams in my freezer does it count?
I have heard that RU is very unstable once mixed and you got to mix it frequently to ensure potency, so i haven't tried it and im saving it for my cycle.
Anyone knows how often you got to mix RU?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Seriously don't fuck with RU. From the research I've done I'm pretty sure there's a very significant risk of heart ischaemia. I know its topical but it's proven to go systemic and is a Potent anti androgen with a similar structure to compounds that have horrific effects on your organs. Lots of people report chest pains and breathlessness consistant with heart ischaemia, possibly secondary to androgen receptor blocking the effects of which we know very little.
I know a lot of people may have used for a while with no problems but that means little where heart damage is concerned - just because you don't fall down dead doesn't mean you aren't taking decades off your life.
It's a bit of an indictment that a company spent millions developing a baldness cure that works and could make them billions but they abandon it suddenly and nobody can say why.
Please don't take the risk!

I have 10grams in my freezer does it count?
I have heard that RU is very unstable once mixed and you got to mix it frequently to ensure potency, so i haven't tried it and im saving it for my cycle.
Anyone knows how often you got to mix RU?
That counts I guess lol, but I haven't seen any studies regarding the potency time. However I have seen people who got good results from mixing a 1 week supply at a time. So I'd say every few days is fine.

Seriously don't fuck with RU. From the research I've done I'm pretty sure there's a very significant risk of heart ischaemia. I know its topical but it's proven to go systemic and is a Potent anti androgen with a similar structure to compounds that have horrific effects on your organs. Lots of people report chest pains and breathlessness consistant with heart ischaemia, possibly secondary to androgen receptor blocking the effects of which we know very little.
I know a lot of people may have used for a while with no problems but that means little where heart damage is concerned - just because you don't fall down dead doesn't mean you aren't taking decades off your life.
It's a bit of an indictment that a company spent millions developing a baldness cure that works and could make them billions but they abandon it suddenly and nobody can say why.
Please don't take the risk!
There is no evidence of RU affecting the heart, just anecdotes.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
Because there aren't any official studies on it as it was abandoned early on and the study isn't available to see. Companies don't abandon gold dust cures that work for anything other than a completely unsatisfactory safety profile.
So there will only be anecdotal stories - people who have heart attacks or die don't generally report it on baldness forums or if they get diagnosed with a condition the average guy probably wouldn't even make the connection.

Because there aren't any official studies on it as it was abandoned early on and the study isn't available to see. Companies don't abandon gold dust cures that work for anything other than a completely unsatisfactory safety profile.
So there will only be anecdotal stories - people who have heart attacks or die don't generally report it on baldness forums or if they get diagnosed with a condition the average guy probably wouldn't even make the connection.
It was abandoned bc it won’t be profitable as a solution bc of its short half life. Most of the premixed solutions will expire while they sit on the shelf waiting for sale

And the average joe is too lazy to premix it himself

More hair for me, keep with your PFS stuff.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic