Does spine, clavicle or scapula plate lengthening surgery exist?

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Irl. Not photoshop.

Any stories to tell, please? Good or bad.

Could be individual, I don't mind, width surgery?

latest

Or spinal length and nerve stretching?

latest

Thx

Clavicle lengthening exists but apparently patients have many problems post operation

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and infini
@MoggerGaston
@averagejoe
@Prettyboy
@Niklaus Mikaelson
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4
@mightyravendark
@FailedNormieManlet
@Lev Peshkov
@Chadethnic101
@House Lannister
@AchooWhalesAreBlue
@VenomGT3
@cmfanel
@bonelessMan
@the BULL
@TsarTsar444
@cvzvvc
@AscendingHero
@DoctorLooksmax
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@Crestfallen95

Spinal no, that place is very delicate and risky as hell to operate on. Clavicle and scapular can be done, its not hard, but they compromise the muscles attached to them, causing imbalances, which could lead to pain easily from the surrounding nerves being compressed or easily misplaced

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Prettyboy, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
How should I know when I’m almost 6’4 lmao

That shit never even crossed my mind

• JFL
Reactions: infini
I read somewhere of patients having mobility problems post surgery but who knows there's so few that get it done I'd wait until more people do it. Also when you lengthen the clavicle by 1 inch on each side you're actually only going to get 1 inch total increase on your bideltoid as oppposed to 2 inches because the shoulder will pull back since the scapula can't be lengthened with the clavicle.

• Love it
Reactions: makeme183
I read somewhere of patients having mobility problems post surgery but who knows there's so few that get it done I'd wait until more people do it. Also when you lengthen the clavicle by 1 inch on each side you're actually only going to get 1 inch total increase on your bideltoid as oppposed to 2 inches because the shoulder will pull back since the scapula can't be lengthened with the clavicle.
yeah, that's why i think it isn't worth it , getting only 1 inch gain,hardly makes a difference irl