Does squinting actually DECREAESE perceived pfl?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I feel like squinting will cause your eyelids to cover some of your eye therefore decreasing perceived pfl. Obviously it will increase the pfl to pfh ratio but I’m talking raw pfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Imretarded? and Pollorex
1:1 midface is all that matter

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Nah as long as it’s not above 1.07 or under 0.93
no mfr 4 my sixhead tho, pfl is only cope keeping me breathing

no mfr 4 my sixhead tho, pfl is only cope keeping me breathing
Atleast it balances it out your short midface ig, you better have a tall lower third to make up for it. If you don’t your done

Atleast it balances it out your short midface ig, you better have a tall lower third to make up for it. If you don’t your done
its somewhat tall due to dolicho supremacy but narrow and cant rly compete with the bossing upper third.

i go outside and see minecraft mfr's, 1.06 isnt that short less i fucked up measurements

its somewhat tall due to dolicho supremacy but narrow and cant rly compete with the bossing upper third.

i go outside and see minecraft mfr's, 1.06 isnt that short less i fucked up measurements
1.06 is short, it’s female level

Slightly long mogs slightly short for men

1.06 is short, it’s female level

Slightly long mogs slightly short for men
i agree on the latter. i think my longer philtrum is why i always assumed my mfr was long b4 actually measuring

i agree on the latter. i think my longer philtrum is why i always assumed my mfr was long b4 actually measuring
Droopy nose tip, long Philtrum and more narrow eyes can give the perception of a longer midface

• +1
Reactions: Medatlantoid