Does status beat money?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Examples:

General surgeon who makes $200k a year

Or

Social media influencer who makes $700k a year

Which one is more respected and admired in society and has more status?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52758, PseudoMaxxer, flippasav and 3 others
Social media influencer ofc, surgeon is betabux and gets cucked by his whore of a wife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, wayme, TheMaxxer333 and 12 others
Examples:

Or

wtf are you talking about? The Influencer has more money AND more status amongst younger people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, NationalWarrior, wayme and 13 others
Young ppl - Influencer
Old society - Surgeon (they'll cope telling influencer isn't a secure job and stuff.)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Sanguinius, Gonthar and 2 others
The influencer has better status than a surgeon to everyone under 30

• +1
Reactions: wayme, IAMNOTANINCEL, Sanguinius and 3 others
Young ppl - Influencer
Old society - Surgeon (they'll cope telling influencer isn't a secure job and stuff.)
Influencer is useless that’s the difference

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Infinite
Social media influencer ofc, surgeon is betabux and gets cucked by his whore of a wife
Plenty of chad celebs have been cucked and divorce raped

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Influencer is useless that’s the difference
Haha ofc, but young kids aren't gonna be thinking like that.
Influencers are "cooler" to them than some nerdy Surgeon, whereas for the adults, surgeons are better since they actually save lives.

• +1
Reactions: wayme, Gonthar, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Plenty of chad celebs have been cucked and divorce raped
Absolutely. Influencers get more pussy but they deal with the same LTR problem as any other person with status, except they get no respect because money is all they got

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Blackgymmax
Looks > money > status
They're all interlinked
Looks influence money and status, therefore its first
Money influence status, lambo etc
Status influence money, becoming famous
21k rep and still not know this, over.

Retarded ass comparison, be famous adored by millions, or be random doctor WOWZA!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sanguinius, HeightPilledum, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Looks > money > status
They're all interlinked
Looks influence money and status, therefore its first
Money influence status, lambo etc
Status influence money, becoming famous
21k rep and still not know this, over.

Retarded ass comparison, be famous adored by millions, or be random doctor WOWZA!!!
Ok dude

Examples:

Or

LOL A SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER HAS MORE STATUS JFL

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, Deleted member 14693, Shkreliii and 3 others
The second you show a jb 500k followers you've won. Especially if known guys follow you.
Being a surgeon is low status as fuck. Even a gym trainer has more status jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wayme, Shkreliii, Gonthar and 3 others
Your example is shit because influencers usually have a lot of status among young people.

But after a certain point Status definitely mogs money. Just think of any popular musician or actor for example. They all will get more girls than a nobody who makes even more money than them.
Money has diminishing returns much earlier than status

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, .*my*. and Blackgymmax
Your example is shit because influencers usually have a lot of status among young people.

But after a certain point Status definitely mogs money. Just think of any popular musician or actor for example. They all will get more girls than a nobody who makes even more money than them.
Money has diminishing returns much earlier than status
A gym trainer with 30k followers has 100x more status than a surgeon making 500k/ yr jfl. You know how many girls go crazy when they see over 10k? Or the godly blue check mark
?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Gonthar, .*my*. and 1 other person
A gym trainer with 30k followers has 100x more status than a surgeon making 500k/ yr jfl. You know how many girls go crazy when they see over 10k? Or the godly blue check mark
?
followers below like 50k means nothing since i know so many people who have bought like 5-10k followers

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
followers below like 50k means nothing since i know so many people who have bought like 5-10k followers
You can tell when they’re bought

Yeah but girls, especially young girls are legit dumb asf. They think 10k+ means that they're some ig chad lol

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Yeah but girls, especially young girls are legit dumb asf. They think 10k+ means that they're some ig chad lol
problem is i know a guy who has 10k who appears high status but gets less than 100 likes per post and barely any comments despite having the typical gym influencer profile look.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Blackgymmax

I have 10k on X & get chad treatment by girls in that niche. Means fuck all though in reality, would rather have money.

?
I think 100x more is a stretch because a surgeon who makes 500k a year has great status + is rich enough, so depending on the type of woman they will find that better than the 100th NPC gym influencer who most likely also makes less money than the surgeon.
But if we go into the 100k+ followers territory the surgeon probably couldn’t stand much of a chance

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
most women would rather get fucked by a police officer (40-50k year average) over a garbage man (100k)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kamui, Gonthar, .*my*. and 1 other person
problem is i know a guy who has 10k who appears high status but gets less than 100 likes per post and barely any comments despite having the typical gym influencer profile look.
You can buy comments too I'm pretty sure
Also you can have a small set of guys/girls who do comment while frauding so many followers

Reminds me of this surgeon who's wife cheated on him to suck random Chinese cocks
D0b

This surgeon isn't even a ricecel, he's a straight up Chang who looksmatched with a White Stacy and she STILL cheated on him

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and .*my*.
I think 100x more is a stretch because a surgeon who makes 500k a year has great status + is rich enough, so depending on the type of woman they will find that better than the 100th NPC gym influencer who most likely also makes less money than the surgeon.
But if we go into the 100k+ followers territory the surgeon probably couldn’t stand much of a chance
All I'm saying is that I'd rather have 500k followers with tiktok e boys and occasional e stacy followers to get girls over being a surgeon

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
No one gives a shit now about surgeons, engineers, lawyers, etc., everyone wants to be an influencer, in my country there are less and less young people now going to universities to become what were once highly respected professions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, dantemaxxing and .*my*.
No one gives a shit now about surgeons, engineers, lawyers, etc., everyone wants to be an influencer, in my country there are less and less young people now going to universities to become what were once highly respected professions.
Sad isn’t it.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Sad isn’t it.
Yes, there are now more and more Indians, Arabs, Africans and other ethnics working as doctors, which ironically makes their profession look even more like a failo.

• JFL
Examples:

Or

Status is intrinsically attached to money, as you can leverage the former to receive the latter. Money being a currency we use to barter for things we find valuable means that a person who is widely regarded as valuable can use their image for money.

I wouldn't say a general surgeon has more "status" than a social media influencer who is famous enough to earn $700K. A surgeon will be known in their small medicine circle and perhaps some family and friends, but that's it.

A social media influencer will be known by hundreds of thousands of people. They're not the same.

• +1
Status is intrinsically attached to money, as you can leverage the former to receive the latter. Money being a currency we use to barter for things we find valuable means that a person who is widely regarded as valuable can use their image for money.

I wouldn't say a general surgeon has more "status" than a social media influencer who is famous enough to earn $700K. A surgeon will be known in their small medicine circle and perhaps some family and friends, but that's it.

A social media influencer will be known by hundreds of thousands of people. They're not the same.
Will the influencer be able to go to cultured circles of influential people? These circles don’t invite unmarried playboys who post videos on tik tok.

Influencers often lack the necessary connections and network that the surgeons or law people get the privilege to have.

Will the influencer be able to go to cultured circles of influential people? These circles don’t invite unmarried playboys who post videos on tik tok.
The odds of a successful influencer getting invited are certainly higher than that of a normal, general surgeon. Being an influencer doesn't always mean being a thirst trap on TikTok, but even some of those still get invited to fancy places.

There are enough influencers that get invited to prestige fashion shows, runways, or film festivals. MET Gala, Monaco Grand Prix, Ballon D'or, etc. all highly prestigious events where you could easily run into very influential people.
Influencers often lack the necessary connections and network that the surgeons or law people get the privilege to have.
At most surgeons and law people get invited to somewhat different prestigious events (perhaps with politicians) but certainly not with more influential people present.
The average lawyer or surgeon isn't present at the most distinguished annual events.
Highly influential politicians, businessmen, and tycoons all still want influencers to promote their brand, party or themselves to a greater audience, something a normal surgeon cannot do.

Why are people so low IQ?
Social Media Influencers few and far between make money like that. Whilst almost all surgeons make over double the amount you said. They make over 500k. Healthcare is a very lucrative business, especially people as high level as surgeons.

So the trade off is it takes a decade to become a surgeon but a fatass salary is guaranteed. But a social media influencer is just all luck.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and .*my*.
Why are people so low IQ?
Social Media Influencers few and far between make money like that. Whilst almost all surgeons make over double the amount you said. They make over 500k. Healthcare is a very lucrative business, especially people as high level as surgeons.

So the trade off is it takes a decade to become a surgeon but a fatass salary is guaranteed. But a social media influencer is just all luck.
The problem is that only 15-20% of the population have the capacity to become qualified surgeons.

Being born in the top 15% in intelligence is also luck.

Status>Money cause you can also Pressure whores into not talking shit about you

• +1
Status>Money cause you can also Pressure whores into not talking shit about you
Social media influencers don’t have the same type of connections as law people or medical professionals because they’re seen as fools by private circles.

The problem is that only 15-20% of the population have the capacity to become qualified surgeons.

Being born in the top 15% in intelligence is also luck.
You don't need IQ to become a surgeon. Just patience and discipline. Wealth is about obeying the bureaucracy and jumping through the necessary hoops, consistency, and just knowing where to invest your resources into.

• JFL
You don't need IQ to become a surgeon. Just patience and discipline. Wealth is about obeying the bureaucracy and jumping through the necessary hoops, consistency, and just knowing where to invest your resources into.
That’s like saying you don’t need IQ to be admitted into Stanford. Of course you do what the hell

ofc the influencer

Bad example bro Influencer has more status and money so what's the comparison

Examples:

Or

Money can’t buy status, while status can. Status is more important than money as women are attracted to men with ambition.

• +1
Money can’t buy status, while status can. Status is more important than money as women are attracted to men with ambition.
Plus there are things that connections get you out of where money can’t

Plus there are things that connections get you out of where money can’t
Connections can even get you out of jail. In all countries

• +1