[Method] Does status cause genuine sexual attraction?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Say someone has an average face, great body and is also very famous so has a high status

He goes in a nightclub to fuck some chicks. And then they discover his high status along with him having an average face but slayer body

Would his high status cause genuine sexual attraction aka "I wanna ride this dude rn"?

qwep

qwep

Banned
Yes. This is what st blackops2cel looks like in the eyes of a female before/after mentioning his saint status
MCW5Q9R

Z

Zeta ascended

Satire
Everything foids are attracted to is to better the survival of their offspring.
Looks=Good genes for healthy offspring
Money=Resources to provide for offspring
Status=Protection (no one will try to attack the son of of a king/warlord/leader they would instead go for easier targets).
Its been like this for thousands of years I can't even get angry at them when I really think about it. I just get pissed off when foids shame ugly/poor/low status men .

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I'd say yes but because of body. Status is just a way to betabux since if he lost the status he'd just be another gymcel

Final82

Final82

Gold
It wi
Say someone has an average face, great body and is also very famous so has a high status

He goes in a nightclub to fuck some chicks. And then they discover his high status along with him having an average face but slayer body

Would his high status cause genuine sexual attraction aka "I wanna ride this dude rn"?[/QUOTE

It’s more of a subtle beta buxx . If you are getting Pussy for anything other than your face and body - it’s a cope .

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Status does create genuine sexual attraction, you dont think women get wet over guys like Putin?
like literally WET

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Status does create genuine sexual attraction, you dont think women get wet over guys like Putin?
like literally WET
Well, Putin would be a different case. Because if they don't, I guess they'll have an allergic reaction to their morning tea.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Well, Putin would be a different case. Because if they don't, I guess they'll have an allergic reaction to their morning tea.
girls do get wet for dark triad high status man, it benefits them and their offspring. end of story.

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
girls do get wet for dark triad high status man, it benefits them and their offspring. end of story.
I wasn't disagreeing you. Just saying Putin would be an entirely different case.

SHARK

SHARK

Zephir
No. This is COPE. They just wanna fuck you to say they fucked a celebrity.

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
Yeah it does

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese

Would his high status cause genuine sexual attraction aka "I wanna ride this dude rn"?
Yes, look at lil xan, ugly god and other absolutely subhuman looking rappers and notice how many attractive women are commenting hearts under each of their posts (those women, no doubt want to get dicked down by them)