Does taking Shrooms/LSD change your view on life?

ClearEmOut

ClearEmOut

Bronze
Let's say u don't find anything enjoyable anymore. You don't have motivation to do anything, can't be disciplined and just generally have fucked up mental health.

Does taking shrooms/lsd change anything about those things? Does it make you enjoy life more? Does it help you have a better relationship with people that are close to you? Does it give you a clear vision of what you wanna be in life? Does it just generally make your life better?

If you have tried it before tell me what your experiences were and if you would recommend it.

I dropped acid three times. I didn’t gain any life-changing insights.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, wollet2 and ClearEmOut
Not really. Maybe briefly for a couple days/weeks, however I’ve never dropped acid or ate shrooms on my own and used it for fun and not insight

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and ClearEmOut
Not really. Maybe briefly for a couple days/weeks, however I’ve never dropped acid or ate shrooms on my own and used it for fun and not insight
damn i heard for some people it really changed their vision to life and their goals
i dont know what my purpose is and i feel like i'm just wasting my time everyday

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
yes

• +1
Reactions: ClearEmOut
if ure not retarded it wont change anything for u

its always the same ppl that call them life changing etc

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and ClearEmOut
damn i heard for some people it really changed their vision to life and their goals
i dont know what my purpose is and i feel like i'm just wasting my time everyday
u have no purpose and u will suffer

thats it

have fun if u can. sex or food. life is absolutely cancer wish it was different

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Might as well try it. Nothing to lose everything to gain

• +1
it may change it but only briefly

I've tries shrooms several times,in my experience the propensity to think is enhanced but it is chaotic,fragmented and leads to nothing. Futile intellectual(if you can even call it that) exercise.
What i really liked is the significant dopamine reset i got after them and the lack of after effects.
Best drug i've tried until now, but i'm a novice

• +1
I've tries shrooms several times,in my experience the propensity to think is enhanced but it is chaotic,fragmented and leads to nothing. Futile intellectual(if you can even call it that) exercise.
What i really liked is the significant dopamine reset i got after them and the lack of after effects.
Best drug i've tried until now, but i'm a novice
i'm a lil scared to try it cause i tried weed a few times and every time i didn't feel comfortable and i felt paranoid

i'm a lil scared to try it cause i tried weed a few times and every time i didn't feel comfortable and i felt paranoid
The worst part of the trip is the beginning, i've felt drunk-ish.
The only time i tried them in "public" was on a fishing trip with some close friends, it was terrible in terms of paranoia.
If you are going to do them, do them by yourself in a place you are 100% you won't be bothered and are comfortable. Best trip i've had was at 3000m on the alps, absolutely nobody there.

• +1
I forgot what part of the brain psychodelics block but your senses in present time gonna get significantly enhanced. And your ability to divert attention also gonna be close to 0- for example you feel like you going wrong way in your life but instead of deep introspection and making changes you just quickly blunt these emotions with gaming/YouTube scrolling or flapping. On psychodelics you won't be able to that- so in theory it can give you good introspection but also massive bad trip

In general your trip heavily gonna depend on your goal. My brother consume 4-5g every few months just to watch some movie in 4d experience lol. He is literally the same as before. Tons of people also consume psychodelics recreationally and they never change.

But if your goal gonna be to think heavily about your life and future then perhaps you can possibly gain a new insight.
I also want to try heavy dive like 5-6g, in the past months I felt I'm stuck in life and completely directionless but I'm genuinely scared because iv only tried max 2g and during short trips I constantly felt whole range of emotions nonstop- joy/depression/joy/depression and considering my current mental state I'm afraid on 6g it's gonna get amplified and im going to experience hell.

It's super important to take them where nobody with negative vibes could possibly bother you+ next day should be your holiday without any urgent meet ups so that you can be completely carefree mentally

I can vouch for microdosing-its safe and legit- no depression, better mood, energy= ideal if your anxiety is mild.

• +1
In my opinion, Psilocybin mushrooms are superior to LSD which anecdotally has a higher risk of inducing HPPD (Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder [Permanently hallucinating]) though you can get this from Psilocybin mushrooms, too.
Having weed in your system also increases the risk of developing that
Also, never do psychedelics for escapism/recreation/novelty, you will either draw nothing from the experience or be humbled by a deserved bad trip.

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and ClearEmOut
Let's say u don't find anything enjoyable anymore. You don't have motivation to do anything, can't be disciplined and just generally have fucked up mental health.

Does taking shrooms/lsd change anything about those things? Does it make you enjoy life more? Does it help you have a better relationship with people that are close to you? Does it give you a clear vision of what you wanna be in life? Does it just generally make your life better?

If you have tried it before tell me what your experiences were and if you would recommend it.
If you in fucked up position in life, take a high dosage shrooms and you will go factory reset mode, can be a life saver