Does teeth loss REALLY affect facial bones ?

R

registormz

Iron
Everyone say that it does but i've seen no evidences, my father is like 75 and has a lot of missing teeths and his facial bones didnt ever change, he still has the same jawline etc

I'm supposed to get 2 teeths removed to get my braces (i still have my wisdom teeths), i'm wondering if it will affect my cheekbones etc like people say, and if yes will it be noticeable, and finally do you have evidences of teeths loss changing anything to the face or is it just a random proofless idea

Everyone say that it does but i've seen no evidences, my father is like 75 and has a lot of missing teeths and his facial bones didnt ever change, he still has the same jawline etc

I'm supposed to get 2 teeths removed to get my braces (i still have my wisdom teeths), i'm wondering if it will affect my cheekbones etc like people say, and if yes will it be noticeable, and finally do you have evidences of teeths loss changing anything to the face or is it just a random proofless idea
u finna look ugly if they remove 2 teeth

Got two of my wisdom teeth removed back 2 years ago, nothing gets worse at all. If anything it eliminates the risk of those two teeth fucking up the rest of your teeth and jaw

u finna look ugly if they remove 2 teeth
cope

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Yeah you will be ugly

All of my top teeth will be removed soon, so far 4 of them. Havent seen any aesthetic differences unless smiling

Yes, but you can cope

Got two of my wisdom teeth removed back 2 years ago, nothing gets worse at all. If anything it eliminates the risk of those two teeth fucking up the rest of your teeth and jaw

cope
Keep coping.

All of my top teeth will be removed soon, so far 4 of them. Havent seen any aesthetic differences unless smiling
Cope more

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Danish_Retard
Makinithappen Alt @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and AscendingChad
DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.DO NOT GET YOUR FUCKING TEETH REMOVED.
TELL YOU ORTHO TO FUCK OFF.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
TELL YOU ORTHO TO FUCK OFF.
TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.TOOTH LOSS CAUSES BONE RESORPTION.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and AscendingChad

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel, mulattomaxxer, A23ghskung and 3 others
I didn't get my last 4 molar removed(can't remember their names), and they definitely add more width to my face. I agree with @deadlock, don't get your teeth removed

cope
wym cope whose coping me or u
re read ur post at re evaluate
ur post sounds just like cope 🤷‍♂️

wym cope whose coping me or u
re read ur post at re evaluate
ur post sounds just like cope 🤷‍♂️
Imagine encouraging your teeth to turn to this just because you are too afraid of getting two troublesome teeth removed because of a side effect which is not even proven at all

images

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Imagine encouraging your teeth to turn to this just because you are too afraid of getting two troublesome teeth removed because of a side effect which is not even proven at all

images
The teeth are not the problem. Your poor habits are.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
The teeth are not the problem. Your poor habits are.
Yes but some people are late to the game. I wouldn't encourageanyone to get manidble teeth removed if they don't have to, but top row are fine to remove and do very little to change aetshetics from what ive seen on people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
don't do it
Im now done growing. I did mewing for the last 3 years with no results.

Trimax will ascend me significantly more and only the lack of wisdom teeth won't give a sunken jaw.

Yes but your face wont collapse if you get a couple of teeth removed. After puberty getting teeth removed will not heavily affect your face. Aesthetically you will not notice the difference if you get a couple of teeth extracted. (Especially wisdom teeth, niggas need to stop fear mongering it).

Ideally all your teeth come out perfect but if not you may need extractions. If you want BSSO you need to get your wisdom teeth removed.

The main reason to avoid extractions of premolars is that they are not properly fixing the crowding issue. They should expand the jaws to accomodate for all your teeth. Crowding is caused by small jaws. Just removing teeth will leave your jaws small.

I have seen niggas with missing teeth and there faces haven't collapsed. The main issue with missing teeth is:
- If you lose a tooth and don't get a dental crown your bone will heal over. Eventually it will become too difficult to install a crown.
-Aesthetic issue. Missing teeth don't look good.

Just Look At Richard Ramirez, Dude got the worst teeth I ever seen but got the greatest and the most striking face I ever seen, my grandpa teeth literally better than Richard and he never brush his teeth