Does test e really age you? 250mg-400mg test weekly

jdz6777

jdz6777

Iron
Not too much information on this tbh, i cant trust reddit. too much soyboy copers who are like 40-30 asking why they look old on trt. like bro ur old asf already.

lmk if u know anything.

i use sunscreen before i leave the house, accutane, tretinoin/tazorotene. so im maxxed out on all skin protocols.

im still gonna take it regardless if it ages me or not, i need to give it a test run.

lmk any information, peace

Depends on the weekly dose.
Also men’s skin ages faster than a woman’s skin so I guess testosterone plays a role in the skin

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and jdz6777
Depends on the weekly dose.
Also men’s skin ages faster than a woman’s skin so I guess testosterone plays a role in the skin
figured, ik 250-400 is low-medium. not gonna do more. sucks that theres no information on this topic in this forum. but tbh the unknown makes it more scary to take which means less competition.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and dark.max
hgh or mk to keep collagen levels up and looking younger

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
hgh or mk to keep collagen levels up and looking younger
not bad, ig i can do mk every now and then. daily is too much. constipation and puffy feet 😭 at least for my case. i think i did 30mg when that happened. ill do 15mg like twice a week

not bad, ig i can do mk every now and then. daily is too much. constipation and puffy feet 😭 at least for my case. i think i did 30mg when that happened. ill do 15mg like twice a week
yeah that should be fine. Stack topical tret on top of that aswell, as long as you balance out the negative skin effects trt has then you're good

• +1
figured, ik 250-400 is low-medium. not gonna do more. sucks that theres no information on this topic in this forum. but tbh the unknown makes it more scary to take which means less competition.
If I’m honest I’ve only seen people age more like bodybuilders from not test alone,many take more roids like trem

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and jdz6777
let us know bro

• +1
You can safely blast 500mg per week for life and live till 60 lmao
500 is a low dose contrary to reddit opinion

Castrated rats age less then normal rats (study)

Yes androgens age you skin..

Btw why take trt treatment? Are you 40 year old?

DHT ages skin far more than testosterone itself, if you run test with finasteride the aging effects should be fairly minimal

Not too much information on this tbh, i cant trust reddit. too much soyboy copers who are like 40-30 asking why they look old on trt. like bro ur old asf already.

lmk if u know anything.

i use sunscreen before i leave the house, accutane, tretinoin/tazorotene. so im maxxed out on all skin protocols.

im still gonna take it regardless if it ages me or not, i need to give it a test run.

lmk any information, peace
physicaly yes slightly idepending on the dose but the thing it really age is your brain especially progesteronic compounds that why i dont recommend tren or deca or ment

• +1
Reactions: gangmemberhow2
only on paper, in reality men also have higher baselines.

male skin is also thicker.

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777 and dark.max
It takes years to turn ogre + high doses + other androgenic compounds
example: 600mg Test E, 600mg Primo, 150mg Test P, 200mg Mast P, 200 tren ace, 8iu HGH, 100mg Adrol, 75mg winny
^ a cutting stack if you take for a couple of years and play around with doses will turn you ogre.

imo no looksmaxxer should go above 900mg of test per week , you don't need a ton of muscle mass anyways... bodybuilders look bad cuz they take bodybuilding cycles and doses.

fuck you mean "safely" and "live till 60" jfl
i think he means 500 is not that high, tons of Bodybuilders or gym ppl who actually do way more like 1g or 2gs of steroids and still have kids and live life normally.

but i could be wrong, im not here to convince anyone as i havent done a cycle yet since they havent came in yet

i think he means 500 is not that high, tons of Bodybuilders or gym ppl who actually do way more like 1g or 2gs of steroids and still have kids and live life normally.

but i could be wrong, im not here to convince anyone as i havent done a cycle yet since they havent came in yet
it was just funny him saying "you can take 500 safely" and "live till 60" in the same sentence

There is topics on this

For instance taking 250-400 is pointless since ur not getting through the anabolic threshold, so ur pretty much taking steroids for nothing take 500

Another thing is test doesnt speed up aging, the only affect it has on collagen is a super minor +positive affect on collagen

• +1